Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Been 1 year in my town: have had no experiences

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I just wanted to say I’ve lived in a town for 1 year now: haven’t had any conversations about anything, nor any luncheons, nor any recreational sports, nor recreational drug usex nor even a hello. People fucking suck. They are such fucks. And they have an astonishment why we build up so much hate for them.
They would just say “that’s your own problem, get therapy”. It’s all bullshit, broken record. It’s litteralt like Holocaust level harrasment. Like legit :reeeeee: put yourself out their :foidSoy::feelsEhh:.
To normies you should have full ability to consent to socially ostrasise people, mistreat them, and to “consent” of you wanna act like a normal person. It’s funny, because they will say “ you can’t just act like a horn dog around people” yer they don’t let you be in space that’s normal and is promotive of building down to earth social bonds.I’m thinking of go in woods

Normies are Shit and cant stand that some people can act how they want.

The best thing is getting an reasonable priced Appartment in a small Towns . And neetbux / disability max.

This world is for fucking people that Look good or are Woman . Its really fucked and Not Worth giving many Shiits About :feelsclown::bigbrain:

It's because social circles are aleady formed when you are past 25 yo, you can bruteforce if you are Chad.
If you are here, you are not Chad and maybe not NT too, and it's pretty much over for a social life.

I've lived in the same state my whole life and people still treat me like I'm invisible.

Have you tried talking to anyone?

I've been in college for almost 4 years now (flunked 2 semesters) and I haven't talked to anyone yet.

I've had no experiences with anyone, all my classmates go to sex parties and concerts together and have a good time ( I know this because I stalk their social media with fake acc.) While I sit in my room playing Vidya and LDARing.
I'll probably graduate without making a single friend in uni :feelshaha:

Try living 10 years in your city and still not knowing where the bars are :feelsbadman:

I just wanted to say I’ve lived in a town for 1 year now: haven’t had any conversations about anything, nor any luncheons, nor any recreational sports, nor recreational drug usex nor even a hello. People fucking suck. They are such fucks. And they have an astonishment why we build up so much hate for them.
They would just say “that’s your own problem, get therapy”. It’s all bullshit, broken record. It’s litteralt like Holocaust level harrasment. Like legit :reeeeee: put yourself out their :foidSoy::feelsEhh:.
To normies you should have full ability to consent to socially ostrasise people, mistreat them, and to “consent” of you wanna act like a normal person. It’s funny, because they will say “ you can’t just act like a horn dog around people” yer they don’t let you be in space that’s normal and is promotive of building down to earth social bonds.I’m thinking of go in woods
Did you actually initiate any conversations?