Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I had never been born

Biowaste Removal

Biowaste Removal

Gesar
★★
Early this morning, I thought I would sleep in when I had the most brutal dream.

In my dream, I was back in high school again. Then I had ascended, and have a girlfriend. Everything was normal now, I was finally a normal person and had a chance to develop normally. I don't want to get into the details, but it was a very lucid/vivid dream, and mostly about the imaginary girlfriend in my dream. I thought I had finally made it.

Then I woke up.

And realized that I was a 20 year old khhv who is completely ignored by everyone, haven't seen any friend for almost a year and forced to studycel having missed out on all the times I was supposed to have fun, never had a single female remotely interested in me, and my only goal right now was to slave and can get a degree in 4 years and start to wageslave and cope, and try my best to forget about everything.

I missed out on every single childhood experience possible. I always thought I'd grow tall handsome and sociable, that I'd experience everything all the other kids experience, but I ended up short ugly and awkward non-NT as fuck. Never once in my life had I been respected by others. My entire childhood and adolescence was fucked up in the worst possible ways that I don't even want to get into.

I have some of the most shitty genetics, I don't even want to clarify. Never have I felt like a confident grown ass man, on the inside I always feel like an awkward little kid because I was stunted mentally while becoming ugly physically.

Why did it have to be me? Why the fuck did it have to be me that was the loser with trash genetics and severely stunted development? I am literally the only male in my entire family including extended family that is a lonely loser incel. Even if I mog some people, they are still far more NT than me and more happy with their lives with good social circle and not a lonely stunted awkward fuck like me. WHY THE FUCK DID I HAVE THAT DREAM

Why did it have to be me. I have it the worst out of anyone i have ever met in my entire life. I've probably met tens of thousands of people in my life and none of them ever ended up like me.

Can relate, I am in a similar situation to you bro. It’s hopeless trying to live as genetic trash, my mental state continues to get worse daily.

Can relate, I am in a similar situation to you bro. It’s hopeless trying to live as genetic trash, my mental state continues to get worse daily.
Do you ever have dreams like the one i just described? I swear, I knew perfectly well how normies feel developing normally, having healthy relationships, girlfriends, friends etc. But I will never achieve it, and when I dream about it, and I wake up, it is so brutal.

Do you ever have dreams like the one i just described? I swear, I knew perfectly well how normies feel developing normally, having healthy relationships, girlfriends, friends etc. But I will never achieve it, and when I dream about it, and I wake up, it is so brutal.
Yes, I’ve had one like that where I got imaginary GF or atleast got to speak with foids. It’s always brutal waking up after those dreams.

Fucking hell am I shadowbanned or some shit? I can't even see my threads on the main page

Last edited:
TLDR Had a dream about ascending, This life is a joke, I don't know what I did to deserve this

Fucking hell am I shadowbanned or some shit? Why is it always some stupid fucking retard faggot poster gaining traction meanwhile I can't even see my threads on the main page
I’ve been wondering the same thing, hence why i’ve been tagging more users as of late especially in my longer threads which I hope make this place more engaging

Fucking hell am I shadowbanned or some shit? Why is it always some stupid fucking retard faggot poster gaining traction meanwhile I can't even see my threads on the main page
I’ve been wondering the same thing, hence why i’ve been tagging more users as of late especially in my longer threads which I hope make this place more engaging
Maybe i’m just having a schizo moment, but are me or @Biowaste Removal shadowbanned? Be honest now, I already respect you guys & if you are honest & provide a reason why, I will respect that more.

@Master
@Fat Link
@proudweeb

Last edited:
For some reason though, the graycel/ new user posts that are extremely retarded, gay and or non-related to inceldom or outing themselves always pop out first on the front page

The only thing we can do is cope

Maybe i’m just having a schizo moment, but are me or @Biowaste Removal shadowbanned? Be honest now, I already respect you guys & if you are honest & provide a reason why, I will respect that more.

@Master
@Fat Link
@proudweeb
No

Same. Wish my mom just aborted me

it’s over for whydidithappentomecels

Early this morning, I thought I would sleep in when I had the most brutal dream.

In my dream, I was back in high school again. Then I had ascended, and have a girlfriend. Everything was normal now, I was finally a normal person and had a chance to develop normally. I don't want to get into the details, but it was a very lucid/vivid dream, and mostly about the imaginary girlfriend in my dream. I thought I had finally made it.

Then I woke up.

And realized that I was a 20 year old khhv who is completely ignored by everyone, haven't seen any friend for almost a year and forced to studycel having missed out on all the times I was supposed to have fun, never had a single female remotely interested in me, and my only goal right now was to slave and can get a degree in 4 years and start to wageslave and cope, and try my best to forget about everything.

I missed out on every single childhood experience possible. I always thought I'd grow tall handsome and sociable, that I'd experience everything all the other kids experience, but I ended up short ugly and awkward non-NT as fuck. Never once in my life had I been respected by others. My entire childhood and adolescence was fucked up in the worst possible ways that I don't even want to get into.

I have some of the most shitty genetics, I don't even want to clarify. Never have I felt like a confident grown ass man, on the inside I always feel like an awkward little kid because I was stunted mentally while becoming ugly physically.

Why did it have to be me? Why the fuck did it have to be me that was the loser with trash genetics and severely stunted development? I am literally the only male in my entire family including extended family that is a lonely loser incel. Even if I mog some people, they are still far more NT than me and more happy with their lives with good social circle and not a lonely stunted awkward fuck like me. WHY THE FUCK DID I HAVE THAT DREAM
i remember as a kid i never imagined that i would end up this way but now look at where i am.

Brutal that the dream is so detailed and realistic. I don’t have dreams this brutal tbh

i remember as a kid i never imagined that i would end up this way but now look at where i am.
Tbh I never really even thought about the future as a kid, already felt like nothing would ever change.

I belong in the mud with the cockroaches
Ezgif 7 4ebe4c828b
ezgif-7-0a87fa329e-jpg.1136388
Ezgif 7 0dc43f99aa
Ezgif 7 beae8281e0
Ezgif 7 43219c375c

Life is shit for genetic dead ends.

Then I woke up.

Life of a ricecel

Like thats our only purpose basically

Mother nature hates us

Why did it have to be me. I have it the worst out of anyone i have ever met in my entire life. I've probably met tens of thousands of people in my life and none of them ever ended up like me.
Look man I completely understand where you're coming from I am a College Dropout still a virgin in my thirties I don't have long to live I don't have a reason to be here anymore your problems are serious and I don't know what advice I can give you but be proud of yourself that you realized you're a genetic failure and you didn't waste your time learning Pick Up Artist bullshit and dressing like a fagot as I did in the 2010s

Then I woke up.

I do this everyday to cope
You're not alone
It's a High Pain High Cope Dream
You got fake moments of deserved Happiness
You receive reality