Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal been going to the gym lately and am surprised on the couple matching

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Waiting for info.
-
i have been seeing foids that are 3-4/10 with guys that are 6ft+ and 6/10. dafuq?

worst example is this foid who has no ass, no tits, fat arms, and looks fucked facially i'd say 2/10, she is with a dude who is 6ft4 and 7/10 and has to be on roids as he is jacked as fuck

i know hypergamy is bad but holy shit. it's just something else to see in person. i'd say at the gym i go to ive seen around 8 couples that fit this description

really just reinforced how over it is. i am only going to the gym to get stronger as i help my dad with work such as dropping and cutting trees and i want to be stronger for this

Foids are often times more valuable in nature than men. They have "precious" eggs. They are in essence a better vehicle for their genes than incels. Foids on average have reported to have more friends and more options in life than men, because nature is on their side. Fuck nature, fuck the DNA molecule, burn it all down.

Foids are often times more valuable in nature than men. They have "precious" eggs. They are in essence a better vehicle for their genes than incels. Foids on average have reported to have more friends and more options in life than men, because nature is on their side. Fuck nature, fuck the DNA molecule, burn it all down.
i understand this, but still. the looks different between the abundance of couples i see is fucking insane

there is a black dude who is 5ft6 but looks normie and benches 400lb and his girlfriend comes and walks on the treadmill and she is morbidly obese and white

there is a black dude who is 5ft6 but looks normie and benches 400lb and his girlfriend comes and walks on the treadmill and she is morbidly obese and white
Animated GIF

And they still say that men are the privileged

And they still say that men are the privileged
Yep. But they can get away with it because they have "precious eggs" and are valued more than men. Making foids happier is more important because they matter more for survival and reproduction.

Hoeflation man. It’s bad

I been going recently too although fell off lately :feelsbadman: Feel like I’m getting into another rut again. But anyway, I've also noticed the mate-guarding is hilarious :lul: guys will hover around their girls and accompany them everywhere. I don’t blame them but jfl. Also fuck them, sex-having scum. Pieces of shit.

worst example is this foid who has no ass, no tits, fat arms, and looks fucked facially i'd say 2/10, she is with a dude who is 6ft4 and 7/10 and has to be on roids as he is jacked as fuck
It always the roiders who are with obese women. Trenbolone is known to make dudes want to fuck fat chicks (they'll fuck anything, fat chicks are just easier), and it even turns dudes gay.

At my old gym, I noticed a lot of couples where the man is tall and roided, and the girl is obese. There were also attractive women, but they were not in relationships. I wouldn't even make eye contact with them, something was really off about them.

I hate sexhavers

It always the roiders who are with obese women. Trenbolone is known to make dudes want to fuck fat chicks (they'll fuck anything, fat chicks are just easier), and it even turns dudes gay.

At my old gym, I noticed a lot of couples where the man is tall and roided, and the girl is obese. There were also attractive women, but they were not in relationships. I wouldn't even make eye contact with them, something was really off about them.

hoeflation and hypergamy, I've seen this too

it's over