Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Been hearing my white half brother slap his girl’s ass for half an hour now.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
They were playing music and he’s been slapping her ass while having sex. Yeah the same guy who slapped a kid’s glasses off his face and made me lose my education and social life. I have to sit and listen to this shit

Just do it bro

Thats suifuel. Yesterday my brother fucked his buttugly femcel girlfriend and today he used the word "incel" in derogatory way, even though he knows i am one. I wanted to twist his head off.

Saint Elliot used to listen to his sister get piped down in the othER room

They were playing music and he’s been slapping her ass while having sex. Yeah the same guy who slapped a kid’s glasses off his face and made me lose my education and social life. I have to sit and listen to this shit
Play the loudest song you can find to make them stop

barge in and demand to be allowed to partake

Bro just go slap his girls ass. Literally what can he do? Disown you? Who cares

I live with the fucking guy. Plus i don’t find her attractive.

Might as well just rape her tbhngl
What's the plan moving forward? Moving out?

Why would you stand for that? The last time I thought people were doing it I punched hole in the door… turns out I was wrong and it was just 2 girls being idiots