Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Before I was bald, a girl told me about a "very successful" sociopathic movie Chad

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Veteran
★★★★★
I haven't always been incel. Norwood long boring story.

Anyways, I was watching a movie once, where a Chad dumped a unicorn woman played by a very popular girl next door actress.

I white knighted .....saying "he's a real p.o.s.".

She replied HES VERY SUCCESSFUL.

In other words, the hive loves a Chad that dumps Becky's. It gives them some drama, and they can be happy that rival got shit on.

So you’re saying you had a past romantic sexual relationship with someone before you went bald?

So you’re saying you had a past romantic sexual relationship with someone before you went bald?
I wasn't invisible once upon a time. I had female friends, and dated.

NOW I'm bald, and.......invisible.

In turn I'm also broke. Its 300 times easier to work when you can get a date.

Odd. Is not this a forum for men who cant get a date?

You think BALD men, who once had hair, CAN STILL GET DATES??
It's a forum for incels, people who are unable to get dates due to their looks for their whole life, not for normies who are norwooding and didn't settle when they were able to.
Many of us are KHHV. So GTFO.

Odd. Is not this a forum for men who cant get a date?

You think BALD men, who once had hair, CAN STILL GET DATES??
You can get realistic wigs (google hair system). It'a bit expensive but probably worth it.
Anyway, getting dates in 2024 (with hair (system)) is most likely incredibly difficult even if it worked for you years ago. Foid standards only go up.

It's a forum for incels, people who are unable to get dates due to their looks for their whole life, not for normies who are norwooding and didn't settle when they were able to.
Many of us are KHHV. So GTFO.

Don't be ignorant. It's a forum for INCELS.

to support men who suffer.

Not that....."you've suffered your whole life".

You can get realistic wigs (google hair system). It'a bit expensive but probably worth it.
Anyway, getting dates in 2024 (with hair (system)) is most likely incredibly difficult even if it worked for you years ago. Foid standards only go up.
I'm getting a wig.

Not a ridiculous Bieber mop.

Something thin.

Nothing to lose

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back