Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My Chad friend told me how a girl dumped her bf for him.

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
I have this Chad friend who has extremely good looks but a very high inhib beta personality. He told me that this girl he waas talking to was complaining about her boyfriend being "needy" to him.

I told my Chad friend that he's probably a subhuman or a low tier normie in looks. He showed me a pic of him and my suspicions were confirmed. Dude was like a 3.5

I told my Chad friend that she was gonna dump him in a week and try to go for him instead. Low and behold she dumped him a week later.

She immediately began to send my Chad friend messages like "I dumped my boyfriend :) <3 <3 <3". That black pill was literally palpable. I told him to pump and dump her or to juat avoid that Chad lusting whore as she would just try to monkey branch from him as well.

IT cucks you're welcome to try and cope your way out of this one...

I have this Chad friend who has extremely good looks but a very high inhib beta personality. He told me that this girl he waas talking to was complaining about her boyfriend being "needy" to him.

I told my Chad friend that he's probably a subhuman or a low tier normie in looks. He showed me a pic of him and my suspicions were confirmed. Dude was like a 3.5

I told my Chad friend that she was gonna dump him in a week and try to go for him instead. Low and behold she dumped him a week later.

She immediately began to send my Chad friend messages like "I dumped my boyfriend :) <3 <3 <3". That black pill was literally palpable. I told him to pump and dump her or to juat avoid that Chad lusting whore as she would just try to monkey branch from him as well.

IT cucks you're welcome to try and cope your way out of this one...
What was her rating?

What was her rating?
He's like a 7.5 - 8. I would say she was like a strong 7.
He gives me daily black pills. He deleted his tinder the other day because he had "too many matches".

Last edited:
Why would a 7 go with a 3.5? Was he high status or loaded?

I have also seen similar things among Chad friends irl, have had chad and incel-tier normie being best buddies but Chad fucks his oneitis or gf and they became enemies, happened twice in just my social circle. It's ridiculous how obvious the blackpill is everywhere but people are in complete denial.

I have also seen similar things among Chad friends irl, have had chad and incel-tier normie being best buddies but Chad fucks his oneitis or gf and they became enemies, happened twice in just my social circle.
Give me the details, my body craves some drama right now.

Give me the details, my body craves some drama right now.
Basically a 6'2 black hair bully type chad who during a party slept with his best friend's(he is 5'8 and chubby) gf. Happened 2 years ago and they haven't spoken since. And another time it was a 6'3 also black hair but more laid back Chad who slept with his very good friend's (also a chubby manlet) oneitis, they also become enemies.

Basically a 6'2 black hair bully type chad who during a party slept with his best friend's(he is 5'8 and chubby) gf. Happened 2 years ago and they haven't spoken since. And another time it was a 6'3 also black hair but more laid back Chad who slept with his very good friend's (also a chubby manlet) oneitis, they also become enemies.
Women are animals....

pretty much the definiton of all western females, monkey branchers

He's like a 7.5 - 8. I would say she was like a strong 7.
He gives me daily black pills. He deleted his tinder the other day because he had "too many matches".
Why the fuck is he high inhib??

Loyalty isn't just hard to find in women, the simple fact is that they have no loyalty whatsoever, and they'd probably dump the Chad for a hotter guy if they could.

I wonder if the Chads think it was worth it in retrospect. I'm not trying to shame them or claim I'm any better, I just wonder if what they feel about losing friendships for their sex appeal. It is almost the opposite of what I've experienced, where I've lost friendships because of my inability to attract women.