Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Before you rope or LDAR, drop to sub 10 BF to see your true face

I have like 15-20% bodyfat i think. Unfortunately i don't have hollow cheeks.

I'm already in really good shape and it's still over. I could probably go for 0% body fat but thats impossible

No offense but OP looks like a foid.
Just fishfacing. It's what I have to do to look with the cheek lines since my zygos are placed lowly

Work your neck out, man.

Before you consider roping or LDARing, drop your weight to stupidly low with or without muscle.

You may never know how your real face looks like until this.

View attachment 113486

Now I only look like this on dark lighting and fishface so I have lot of progression to make.

How would I reduce my fat percentage without looking like Auschwitz survivor? How do u lose just body fat but not muscles?

How would I reduce my fat percentage without looking like Auschwitz survivor? How do u lose just body fat but not muscles?
100+ grams of protein daily. i think you have to find a calculator for your body composition

100+ grams of protein daily. i think you have to find a calculator for your body composition

Wouldn't protein make me gain muscle not lose it? Idk man, I'm kinda retard.

I would post pic of my body and ask for advice but idk.

I wanna Gymmaxx soon, I will have 1 year to gymmmaxx. I am trying to fix my life next year I need to gather information on this.
I gymmaxxed at home before with protein and exercises with dumbbells but it didn't have super great effect after 2 months. It did have some good effect but not super great like I expected not much changed.

I need to see month to month improvements. I need to get fit as fuck basically how do I do this boss.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back