Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beginning my walk with self understanding

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Charbroiled Nigga On These Dark Beats
★★★★
I have only recently began to open my heart in this hellscape. I hope I can transcend the ego and my body's confines to find true inner peace and seek ultimate rebirth in the end of my soul's cycle.

Maybe the hippies and curry folk have it right. I have to try regardless. maybe I'll update this bs with awakenings or understandings I obtain.

I have only recently began to open my heart in this hellscape. I hope I can transcend the ego and my body's confines to find true inner peace and seek ultimate rebirth in the end of my soul's cycle.

Maybe the hippies and curry folk have it right. I have to try regardless. maybe I'll update this bs with awakenings or understandings I obtain.
I bid thee well in what you do, and that whatever you do go all the way or not at all.

You ever hear the voices when you're alone? That's God speaking. Wanting you not to fall into a hopeless path. But beware of deceivers. It might be the serpent Lucifer.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back