Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Beginning of my Chadfishing journey

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★
It's been extremely blackpilling to watch Chadfishing, but I think now is the time to step into the ring myself. After having using dating apps many times for years in the past and having no success on them, my current results are absolutely astounding.

Meet "Brad". I named him that since Chad is a little too obvious. I literally just stole the pictures from some random Instagram "male model" guy. He's not a gigachad but looks tall, dresses well, has a built up muscular body, a strong jawline, good hair, good cheekbones, hunter eyes, etc.

So as you can see, Brad is quite the looker. I gave him a very generic bio otherwise, but it seems believable. Note that I made sure to say that he was "open to exploring" and "still figuring it out" which basically means he is a Chad with a harem and fucks many girls within a short span of time.

But here is where the true blackpill for me came in. See, I had spent over 4 years on these dating apps (mostly Tinder and Hinge). Over time the matches I got were from bots, scammers, and foids advertising onlyfans accounts or premium snapchat accounts or asking for money. That's literally almost all that I got. Over YEARS of consistently using up most of my swipes multiple days of the week.

It's extremely brutal because Brad, within less than 6 hours, amassed over 50 likes/matches on Tinder, Bumble, and Hinge. And this was within early hours, so not even peak hours of usage yet. Results like this would have taken me months or even years to amass if i was using my own real profile.

So in conclusion, I would recommend Chadfishing very much since it brings you to a new level of understanding the blackpill and how over for you it is. It is one thing watching Chadfishing but doing it yourself is a whole new experience. I will give more updates and make more posts as I see fit and of I get good results with the messaging and when I get more likes.

To me that looks like an obviously fake profile, but I guess foids are so entitled that they think that guy is about on their level.

Just seeing women initiate the conversation in a datting app is already surreal from my perspective. Attractive women on top of that.

Anyone who denies looks are king is insane.

I honestly expected more likes from 6 hours and that PFP

I honestly expected more likes from 6 hours and that PFP
It was during very late hours in my timezone when many people are asleep. It should pick up steam soon enough. I already got more likes in the time since I made this post.

Just seeing women initiate the conversation in a datting app is already surreal from my perspective. Attractive women on top of that.

Anyone who denies looks are king is insane.
I know right? That never fucking happened when I was using my profile on these apps.

To me that looks like an obviously fake profile, but I guess foids are so entitled that they think that guy is about on their level.
Maybe it looks a little fake to you and other incels but that is because we are trained to identify Chadfishing and stuff, since it is a regular activity within our community.

It's been extremely blackpilling to watch Chadfishing, but I think now is the time to step into the ring myself. After having using dating apps many times for years in the past and having no success on them, my current results are absolutely astounding.

Meet "Brad". I named him that since Chad is a little too obvious. I literally just stole the pictures from some random Instagram "male model" guy. He's not a gigachad but looks tall, dresses well, has a built up muscular body, a strong jawline, good hair, good cheekbones, hunter eyes, etc.

View attachment 983192
View attachment 983193
View attachment 983194
View attachment 983195
View attachment 983196
View attachment 983197
View attachment 983198

So as you can see, Brad is quite the looker. I gave him a very generic bio otherwise, but it seems believable. Note that I made sure to say that he was "open to exploring" and "still figuring it out" which basically means he is a Chad with a harem and fucks many girls within a short span of time.

But here is where the true blackpill for me came in. See, I had spent over 4 years on these dating apps (mostly Tinder and Hinge). Over time the matches I got were from bots, scammers, and foids advertising onlyfans accounts or premium snapchat accounts or asking for money. That's literally almost all that I got. Over YEARS of consistently using up most of my swipes multiple days of the week.

It's extremely brutal because Brad, within less than 6 hours, amassed over 50 likes/matches on Tinder, Bumble, and Hinge. And this was within early hours, so not even peak hours of usage yet. Results like this would have taken me months or even years to amass if i was using my own real profile.

View attachment 983207
View attachment 983208
View attachment 983209
View attachment 983210

So in conclusion, I would recommend Chadfishing very much since it brings you to a new level of understanding the blackpill and how over for you it is. It is one thing watching Chadfishing but doing it yourself is a whole new experience. I will give more updates and make more posts as I see fit and of I get good results with the messaging and when I get more likes.

Just look at how low effort their openers are. We truly live in a different world from foids. They tell us to be clever with our messages yet here they are posting a wave emoji and saying "hey".

Just look at how low effort their openers are. We truly live in a different world from foids. They tell us to be clever with our messages yet here they are posting a wave emoji and saying "hey".
They're lazy and entitled beyond belief, beyond what we can even comprehend. I got more matches with this profile too and the opening lines are all the most basic shit possible. "Hello" "Hi" "Hey" "How are you?".

Not to mention their profiles are even lower effort than my Chadfish's profile (which took less than like 15 mins to make for 3 different apps).

Good luck, I hope you are successful in your chad fishing journey

Update: On Bumble we are now at the point where the likes have reached above 50+, which is where the app stops its count. We also have 8 matches. On Tinder the like count has not reached its count limited, but it has increased to 35 likes. Tinder also.has 5 matches now. Hinge has 5 matches as well.

In addition we also had our first unmatch. This was likely because my Chadfish said something like "Woohoo another girl that pretends not to understand innuendo" to a girl who I made a sexual joke at. This unmatch is surprising because almost every other match has taken the honestly pretty rude or mean or "negging" messaging that my Chadfish has been doing to them. She was the first gain some semblance of self-respect but inevitably she will match with some real Chad who will also treat her like shit lol.

Last edited:
Update: Within less than 24 hours of the account's creation we have amassed over 100+ likes on Bumble. This is genuinely insane to me because back in the time when I used Bumble genuinely with my own profile I literally had no luck at all with it. It was the worst of the dating apps for me (probably because it shifts much more of the effort onto women since they are supposed to message first). But now with this Chadfish account, Bumble is outperforming both Tinder and Hinge combined. This leads me to believe Bumble is easily by far the most lookist and hypergamous of the three main dating apps.

On Bumble we have 100+ likes, 10 matches, and 2 unmatches.
On Tinder we have 33 likes and 25 matches.
On Hinge we have 6 matches and 1 unmatch.

View attachment 983192
View attachment 983193
View attachment 983194
View attachment 983195
View attachment 983196
View attachment 983197
View attachment 983198

View attachment 983207
View attachment 983208
View attachment 983209
View attachment 983210

Good work. Delusional women deserve this

He is just jacked, he's not even a chad but yeah, life seems way easier when you look different than subhuman.