Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How has Chadfishing made you feel?

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★
Years ago, when I was a teenager and had more free time than now, especially during weekends or on school holidays, I had a tendency, out of boredom and loneliness, to Install dating apps to have stimulating conversations with foids who would treat me like a human being and not like trash.

Obviously, I never used my real photo but it wasn't your typical Chadfishing either; I used Facebook and took photos of some normies or HTNs who studied with me in high school and tried to appear somewhat normal, although I always had a tendency to try to have intellectually stimulating conversations with foids: At the beginning I defined the supposed type of relationship I wanted with her (obviously, islammaxxing, chastity and whether you like it or not, islammarriagemaxx always requires some betabuxxing; but also there were some thots that would not include their parents in the equation).

Thus, despite the fact that many foids were intellectually deficient and you could not talk to them except about stupid things, share videos, audios and calls (yeah, in that time social medias were not that a big thing here in Morocco, at least) I enjoyed the fantasy I was creating for myself. What's more, I began to confuse reality with fiction, I was starting to go to high shool and when I was already there, I only thought about talking to this or several women that I was lying to. It became an obsession, and sometimes, my only reason for living: can you imagine it? The only reason to continue living, studying and wanting to move forward was a lie created by himself and that could not go anywhere.

My catfishing, or whatever you want to call it, They always followed the same pattern: he gave me a few months with the woman to supposedly get to know each other, talk about "feelings", make jokes, and sometimes, even though foids don't have deep thinking, I enjoyed vital reflections and sometimes, even in a masochistic circle to ask "blackpilled" questions (At that time, I was not aware of the blackpill) and I always told the foid my real flaws to see how she would react with questions like: "would like me if I was shorter? Would like me if my skins colour was darker?..." Of course, the foids all lied saying yes, because They know that those were hypothetical situations that they would never really have to experience.

Then, when things got interesting, with affectionate words and love sentences, The end of catfishing also came, because it was the highest point and where the foids asked to meet or to go to their parents' house to formalize the marriage request. I would make them stay in one place or have their parents prepare for my arrival and then I would disappear. Unlike Abu Incel and other brocels, I did not enjoy this, but considered it like the painful end I had to face.

Then a few months passed in which I was depressed, since in the end, you take the foid as oneitis and all other foid does not satisfy you in the same way in catfishing.

And I continued like this until I was 20 years old, then I didn't go back to that shit and I started to discover the blackpill Unfortunately for me but also to make my last attempt to try to get married through real attempts, through families, mosque and a lot of Islamxxing. It didn't work either and here we are.

Foids destroy my life and I WISH them all mutilated and enslaved.

Bro is soumayas third son

Lengthy post but at least it had a happy ending.

Years ago, when I was a teenager and had more free time than now, especially during weekends or on school holidays, I had a tendency, out of boredom and loneliness, to Install dating apps to have stimulating conversations with foids who would treat me like a human being and not like trash.

Obviously, I never used my real photo but it wasn't your typical Chadfishing either; I used Facebook and took photos of some normies or HTNs who studied with me in high school and tried to appear somewhat normal, although I always had a tendency to try to have intellectually stimulating conversations with foids: At the beginning I defined the supposed type of relationship I wanted with her (obviously, islammaxxing, chastity and whether you like it or not, islammarriagemaxx always requires some betabuxxing; but also there were some thots that would not include their parents in the equation).

Thus, despite the fact that many foids were intellectually deficient and you could not talk to them except about stupid things, share videos, audios and calls (yeah, in that time social medias were not that a big thing here in Morocco, at least) I enjoyed the fantasy I was creating for myself. What's more, I began to confuse reality with fiction, I was starting to go to high shool and when I was already there, I only thought about talking to this or several women that I was lying to. It became an obsession, and sometimes, my only reason for living: can you imagine it? The only reason to continue living, studying and wanting to move forward was a lie created by himself and that could not go anywhere.

My catfishing, or whatever you want to call it, They always followed the same pattern: he gave me a few months with the woman to supposedly get to know each other, talk about "feelings", make jokes, and sometimes, even though foids don't have deep thinking, I enjoyed vital reflections and sometimes, even in a masochistic circle to ask "blackpilled" questions (At that time, I was not aware of the blackpill) and I always told the foid my real flaws to see how she would react with questions like: "would like me if I was shorter? Would like me if my skins colour was darker?..." Of course, the foids all lied saying yes, because They know that those were hypothetical situations that they would never really have to experience.

Then, when things got interesting, with affectionate words and love sentences, The end of catfishing also came, because it was the highest point and where the foids asked to meet or to go to their parents' house to formalize the marriage request. I would make them stay in one place or have their parents prepare for my arrival and then I would disappear. Unlike Abu Incel and other brocels, I did not enjoy this, but considered it like the painful end I had to face.

Then a few months passed in which I was depressed, since in the end, you take the foid as oneitis and all other foid does not satisfy you in the same way in catfishing.

And I continued like this until I was 20 years old, then I didn't go back to that shit and I started to discover the blackpill Unfortunately for me but also to make my last attempt to try to get married through real attempts, through families, mosque and a lot of Islamxxing. It didn't work either and here we are.

Foids destroy my life and I WISH them all mutilated and enslaved.
Never tried it

It makes you feel sad in the end obviously because you're seeing what you miss out on because of a few millimeters of facial bone.

But, it provided valuable lessons. I catfished to insane levels, all ratings from 1 to 10 for both sexes. I saw the vast differences that looks make, and how looks determine your entire social value. It was freeing, yet also a dire reminder of my reality as a sub-5 man.