Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Being a “better” person

What is being a “better” person in your opinion?

• Using morals/ ethics and not screwing people over

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Being better looking than most people

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Being higher in society (wealth and status)

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://twitter.com/liIpochaco/status/1690718799366963201

Male loneliness will always be meet with how he failed to become a better person while female loneliness is meet with the fact she was around the wrong people and they did her wrong. She probably means be a better looking person (be better than average and mog her whole life).

An only fans model telling men to be better people while she looks down on her orbiters in real time she needs reality.

Last edited:
Bullshit I was a nice person and still am yet that got me bullied taken advantage of

Using morals/ ethics and not screwing people over​

only correct answer.

IN society:
  • Being better looking than most people​

• Being higher in society (wealth and status)

​​

Bullshit I was a nice person and still am yet that got me bullied taken advantage of
In reality, you're a good person but not for society. The truth and morals never count in society

I never screw other people because im incel and i never screw over people because im not an asshole

This is my high IQ answer, In real im very polite but introverted and shy bc most interactions are negative towards me

wow thats a lot of likes, normscum living up to their name.

If you are good looking people will assume that you are a nice person and if you are an incel they don't even want you in their surrounding doesn't matter how good of a person you are

Male loneliness will always be meet with how he failed to become a better person while female loneliness is meet with the fact she was around the wrong people and they did her wrong. She probably means be a better looking person (be better than average and mog her whole life).

An only fans model telling men to be better people while she looks down on her orbiters in real time she needs reality.

Ive been every good person and ive tried every way possible or normie advice, Im 23, Finished working 7 years and college and all schools, Now what? I did everything society told me!

Using morals/ ethics and not screwing people over​

only correct answer.

IN society:
  • Being better looking than most people​

• Being higher in society (wealth and status)​

To put it even briefer
good person = Having a conscience
good person in society = LOOKING like you have a conscience regardless of having it; being good-looking, being GOOD looking. The word explains itself.

Stop subscribing to a whore's microblog. Think carefully about who's words you expose yourself to. You already know this person is insanely privileged and is not the average person, why would you think anything spouted from them is worth a second of thought. Make her live like a truecel for a year, and if she survives, words that come from her might have a little introspection.

"The solution to female unhappiness is literally just being a better person."

Normies aren't capable of cogitation or understanding, so they never really try to understand the situation

They are only capable of socializing and making noises

So what they're doing here is just a social ploy. If males are 'lonely,' then either they complain or they accept their lot and become soycuck ITcels. If they become ITcels, then they can be ignored or turned into orbiters. So instead of trying to explain lonely males, they just try and herd them back onto the plantation by pressuring them into being 'good'

Once they are 'good' lonely males, then they can just be ignored and abused

Barely anyone actually believes that people like Jeremy Meeks must have got sex by being 'good.' So Tweets like this are just talking shit to further an agenda

To put it even briefer
good person = Having a conscience
good person in society = LOOKING like you have a conscience regardless of having it; being good-looking, being GOOD looking. The word explains itself.
:yes:

The twitter user clearly don't know about the halo effect and how looks determine how people view you

the only way to be a better person is be whiter and taler, mainly whiter since it's the only trait that determine attractivness

The twitter user clearly don't know about the halo effect and how looks determine how people view you
She almost certainly knows it, she just doesn't want to admit it applies to ugly men

Dumbass Foid: "the solution to Male Loneliness is literally just being a better person" :foidSoy:

ME:
Screenshot 20230822 181858 kindlephoto 6206705

Being the better person (morals, values, etc) in terms of relationships is irrelevant.

Dumbass Foid: "the solution to Male Loneliness is literally just being a better person" :foidSoy:

ME:
View attachment 857642
BUT NICE GUYS JUST WEREN'T NICE ENOUGH

YOU SHOULD HAVE SIMPED HARDER

IF YOU DIDN'T SHOVEL ALL OF YOUR CASH INTO OF SUBS, CLEARLY YOU DON'T RESPECT WAHMEN ENOUGH

/s

Morals and dating success are mutually exclusive

do the jews pay femcels to pick out and boost posts like this or is everyone genuinely retarded

no being a better person for your face :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

if you're a better person as an autistic ugly male, you'll just be taken advantage of. if that makes you less lonely cool, but for majority of them it'll just make you suicidal

in society being wealthy is seen as being better, despite the hard fact that capitalism suppresses is that to become very wealthy, you must exploit others and make their situation worse.