Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being a Chad is not enough, I'm attacking the blackpill, basically.

VainHireling2

VainHireling2

Everyone-expect-me-is-a-tranny-PILL
-
Just being a Chad is not enough. It just opens the door (or should I say, legs of a foid).
Of course, I agree that being civil, healthy and having principles, but not being attractive won't do anything to get a foid in your bed.
However, Chads are not impervious to being kicked out of a foids life.
He can be a fool, abuser or not wash the dishes 7 times in a row and a foid will first complain on feminist blog, how "muh all men are evul" because of that and follow her friends advice to dump him.
So all memes about foids choosing outright abusive Chad over a "niceguy" are a big cope.
The fact is that foids will choose another Chad, hopefully less retarded or a vibrator and a book.
Less attractive men (kind or not) were never the option.

If IncelTears or any outsiders are reading this post, you are all bunch of trannies and communist liars, Eat bricks with old mayonnaise.

JoinedOct 16, 2023Posts45

Accept the Estherpillarpill: foids dominate the sexual market and chads are just slaves of foids.

fool, abuser or not wash the dishes 7 times in a row
lol what the fuck, bitches will pick any gangster, serial killer or child molester if he is attractive and they don't give a shit if he is piece of shit as a person

Well if chad will be too toxic then there always will be a breaking point when the foid will leave him, but that's not the point. The problem is that even the abusive chad can easily find some foid to start a relationship, while we as a sub5 and failed normies rot even though many of us would probably be a very good and decent boyfriends

lol what the fuck, bitches will pick any gangster, serial killer or child molester if he is attractive and they don't give a shit if he is piece of shit as a person
For the sake of stirring the shit up, I will answer that most sacks of shit that are capable of functioning in society try to mask their tendnencies up to the point where they feel comfortable opening up about their degeneracy. If Chads said "hey, I rape kids. You still like me?" That wouldn't pass.
Well if chad will be too toxic then there always will be a breaking point when the foid will leave him, but that's not the point. The problem is that even the abusive chad can easily find some foid to start a relationship, while we as a sub5 and failed normies rot even though many of us would probably be a very good and decent boyfriends
Yeah. bro. Unattractive men won't even get the door open to anything.
But in all our honesty, can we really consider ourselves to be decent boyfriends?
Do we have the experience in the matter? Can we support ourselves and not be resentful or abusive to our gfs?
Unattractive men can be jerks too, it's not reserved for Chads that can easily switch foids, mind you, my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back