Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Foids general evil and wrongdoings is the result of generations of the juggernaut law being applied.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
AND the fact that their previous counterparts never being held accountable for anything whatsoever.

I was thinking today of why, when a penis is cut off by some crazy bitch (who should serve life in prison for it, but lets not digress...) the foids start laughing and cheering the fact on and on again but, when its a foids clitoris thats being cut off, suddenly its an humanitarian crisis.

This is just an example. I could be here for HOURS AND HOURS, listing every single psychopathic example thay this foids give on a SINGLE DAY, let alone throught the years.

Then it dawned on me. Its the fucking juggernaut law. If a foid looks cute enough, if she's a certified monster, if shes a serial rapist/pedophile, if she looks like jabba the hut, doesnt matter.

She will pass her horrible, monstrous genes throught GENERATIONS (not just one, multiple) cause, lets be honest, if god exists, he's the biggest cuck in the whole universe...

Water and it's the fault of boomers and genX as always. Although inceldom has always existed, there were still some level of standards held on foids. FOr example in the Netherlands, tall foids were preferred many years ago which is why the Dutch became so tall in the past century. But because of the fucking boomers and genX, subhuman foids were allowed to make incel factories so now there's more incels.