Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being A Cuck Is Inescapable If you're Sub8-9

COPE GmbH

COPE GmbH

Waifubot removes dependence on females
★★★★★
And for us it's even worse, even if you got a wife through betabuxx or SEAmaxx you'll get cucked and you might have to accept your fate as you would not want to lose the greatest pleasure and probably force yourself to enjoy being cuckolded to cope with the situation.

Better have a waifubot that mogs all gigastacys with unbreakable loyalty you then a fat pig that's ready to fuck someone with a bigger dick or whatever the bull has better then you resulting in raising the ungrateful kids that's not even your kids. And seriously those who go for childless marriage are destined to be cucked as the cuckold can't maintain a relationship that's bound by legality and designed to fuck over men.

you act like blackpilled Chadlites or seamaxxers can't live good lives? You don't have to betabuxx to fuck in those situations

you act like blackpilled Chadlites or seamaxxers can't live good lives? You don't have to betabuxx to fuck in those situations
Still would be fucked by chad if he decided today was a day fuck an Asian.

More defeatism checking in.
Most people fuck. We are the absolute bottom of society. Sub-8 is just sycophantic screaming and taking a sick pleasure in thinking the majority of men live in a situation ANYWHERE as fucked as incels. That's taking light of our issue. We are genetic scum

Still would be fucked by chad if he decided today was a day fuck an Asian.
Chads don't go to SEA, they are too busy fucking anglowhores in their homeland

More defeatism checking in.
Most people fuck. We are the absolute bottom of society. Sub-8 is just sycophantic screaming and taking a sick pleasure in thinking the majority of men live in a situation ANYWHERE as fucked as incels. That's taking light of our issue. We are genetic scum
Reproductive success of men in ancient times compared to foids was 1:17, and we're going to the Brave New World where degeneracy is rampant.
Yes, I know we don't even get to betabuxx but normies sure would get cucked by chads all the time in near future and a foid married to 8/10 men wouldn't pass the opportunity to fuck a 9/10.
Chads don't go to SEA, they are too busy fucking anglowhores in their homeland
What I mean is chad may want to fuck a noodlewhore that a normie brought ho his angloland.

This thread is correct. Unless you kill yourself or go ER you are a cuck (yes I admit to being a cuck).

Why?

Anyone who works a job and buys goods/services (in order to not starve) contributes to society. By contributing to a society your are contributing to something that overall wishes you were killed and wiped off the face of the Earth. Society exists so Chad always wins. By helping society you help chad and cuck yourself.

Last edited:
Coooooooooppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Just wait till Tinder is used by almost everyone, or maybe came default with a brand new phone.

What I mean is chad may want to fuck a noodlewhore that a normie brought ho his angloland.
dont get married, just be a fuckboy like @itsOVER

Anyone who works a job and buys goods/services (in order to not starve) contributes to society. By contributing to a society your are contributing to something that overall wishes you were killed and wiped off the face of the Earth. Society exists so Chad always wins. By helping society you help chad and cuck yourself.

Based.

Hard to refute, really. Unless you are really passionate about something, your life is just cope because you don't get what you really want and instead you serve others with nothing really valuable to you in return.

Thus is wageslaving cucked ? Is it cucked not to rope when you have lost all hopes of ascension ? What is the more brave : to endure a disappointing and unrewarding life or to end it voluntarily ?

To be or not to be ? That is the question.

Last edited:
And for us it's even worse, even if you got a wife through betabuxx or SEAmaxx you'll get cucked and you might have to accept your fate as you would not want to lose the greatest pleasure and probably force yourself to enjoy being cuckolded to cope with the situation.
Usually if you're getting cucked then you're not getting sex. So there's no point to stay with a foid who's disrespecting you and not even giving you sex.

Based.

Hard to refute, really. Unless you are really passionate about something, your life is just cope because you don't get what you really want and instead you serve others with nothing really valuable to you in return.

Thus is wageslaving cucked ? Is it cucked not to rope when you have lost all hopes of ascension ? What is the more brave : to endure a disappointing and unrewarding life or to end it voluntarily ?

To be or not to be ? That is the question.
I just could not write this so concisely.
Usually if you're getting cucked then you're not getting sex. So there's no point to stay with a foid who's disrespecting you and not even giving you sex.
If you're not getting sex then it's even worse. And surely there is no reason to stay when you don't have sex.

Last edited:

^Story of someone who got cucked. Tell me at what point in the video you would have abandoned the relationship.

Like after 3:00 mins. Definitely after 5:00 mins.

^Story of someone who got cucked. Tell me at what point in the video you would have abandoned the relationship.

I would have been texting chicks on the side the whole time lol

That's a very long video, I wonder how long I can last.

There's a lot inbetween incel and wifing up some slut.

That's a very long video, I wonder how long I can last.
"I just wanna be off the market" Meaning: I want to restrict my urges to cheat.
She's holding sex as bargaining chip also.

pump and dump is the only true ascension.

This thread is all angst.

Yeah but I mean they still lifemog us to oblivion and get to have shit as social circles or even gfs

I'll never be a cuck, I'd rather rope

Being a cuck is a choice no matter what you look like, unless you're somehow forced to be one.