Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're a fatcel there's no point in grooming yourself

Roscomnadzor

Roscomnadzor

B A D G I R L
★★★★
Not that I am one but I'm starving myself right now so I'm coping with the fact you can as a fatcel, be a disgusting fat fucking slob, because even if you don't shower or groom yourself, you're still going to be percieved as a disgusting fat fucking slob. You're going to be unattractive either way.

applies if you're incel as well

Not that I am one but I'm starving myself right now so I'm coping with the fact you can as a fatcel, be a disgusting fat fucking slob, because even if you don't shower or groom yourself, you're still going to be percieved as a disgusting fat fucking slob. You're going to be unattractive either way.
fat goes away if you lock yourself in your room without food

If you wanna follow in the footsteps of a famous Iraniancel go ahead.

Fatcels are volcels. Starve yourself until your bodyfat percentage is under 20%, then come back and assess your smv

Fatcels are volcels. Starve yourself until your bodyfat percentage is under 20%, then come back and assess your smv
Based take

Indians are only exception to this rule

Fatcels are volcels.
Same thing applies to black"cels"

Crazy how apparently I am "volcel" for not wanting to go through the vomitfuel of a non virgin but black"cels" are still considered incels

Fatcels are trucels
Until they go on a diet. Then they might become chadlite. Even fucking Brad Pitt would look ugly asf if he was a bloat lord

Same thing applies to black"cels"

Crazy how apparently I am "volcel" for not wanting to go through the vomitfuel of a non virgin but black"cels" are still considered incels
More bbc worship progoganda? Yea in the USA specifically women will want blacks regardless of looks bc Jew media puts them on a pedestal and treats them like an endangered species.

On any other continent however blacks are considered to be inferior subhuman monkeys. Even in europe the level of respect for niggers is much lower

Fatcels NEED to diet to lose weight. Might as well throw in working out as well. Even if you don’t become a moggER it will improve your look, your mental state and you will be stronger.

No, JBB IS TRUTH
E96

2023 11 15 070143

No it isn’t. It’s just what the Jews want you to think so the whole population becomes dumb mutts with IQ of 14

I guarantee you see way too many black men with hot white foids. JBB is truth
Hardly. They’re 11% of the US population. Even if every black man was with a white women there’d still be plenty of white women leftover. Objectively impossible

Hardly. They’re 11% of the US population. Even if every black man was with a white women there’d still be plenty of white women leftover. Objectively impossible
Those said white foids will leave you the minute they find a single black man

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back