Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being a curry is not as bad as you think.

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★
You guys obsess too much about the racial aspect of being a curry. Yes, we are the ugliest race, but you realize that means that instead of 5% being incels like whites, it's, say, 20% of us? It's not a death sentence.

Curryfoids who date white guys have daddy issues or are just weird, in reality the average curryfoid is getting dicked down by some WORTHLESS tall skinny lanklet curry with a broccoli haircut and those round glasses and shitty beard. I legitimately see these people with harems of curryfoids following them around.

Im a currycel, but when i look around, i see people who look like me with gfs, except they are just a bit taller, just a bit better facial harmony, better hair, etc.

most currys are genetic thrash unfortunately

Im a currycel, but when i look around, i see people who look like me with gfs,
good that there is hope brocel

are you from akhand bharat or

So you eat this shit every day?
A lovely delicious meal v0 6i491kthcjna1

I'd argue it's actually an advantage. Indian women are low smv so they don't date out as much as asians and have lower standards than any other race. Whites have to be 6'2 gigachads just to get treated as human by aryan foids but we can be 5'2 balding janitors and arrangedmarriagemaxx.

are you from akhand bharat or
Indian american
most currys are genetic thrash unfortunately
20% are, which is more than every other race, but that still leaves 80% looking relatively normal or even above average. Most means above 50%. If you go outside and not just follow incel memes on the internet, most curries dont look like st pajeetcel.

If you can get your own race sure , but that also depends on if you live in India

I'd argue it's actually an advantage. Indian women are low smv so they don't date out as much as asians and have lower standards than any other race. Whites have to be 6'2 gigachads just to get treated as human by aryan foids but we can be 5'2 balding janitors and arrangedmarriagemaxx.
Yes. Asian women are the highest smv, so that power imbalance is more brutal for chinesecels than for indiancels, even if chinesecels are higher smv themselves. Asian women are preyed upon by other races all the time, especially by whites. Indian women not so much, and more often than not they seem to not have as much of a white worshipping culture, and take a certain pride in being "Brown" or whatever

Lol im sitting here and i just saw a WMAF couple with like 95% asian looking kids

Indian american

20% are, which is more than every other race, but that still leaves 80% looking relatively normal or even above average. Most means above 50%. If you go outside and not just follow incel memes on the internet, most curries dont look like st pajeetcel.
you can import pajeeta from arunachal pradesh with citizenshipmaxxing that is your only hope, pajeets have lower smv than caminantes

you can import pajeeta from arunachal pradesh with citizenshipmaxxing that is your only hope, pajeets have lower smv than caminantes
Yes or the many qt3.14 pajeetas at my university as international students.

I agree. That video some1 posted here the other day of a skinny ugly tall curry with a nice curry foid is the current reality in curryland.

Every race has its advantages and disadvantages.

i like curry food,and yeah most currycels that i meet and spoke on BP discord servers it is trully ovER for them like it is for me also

i like curry food,and yeah most currycels that i meet and spoke on BP discord servers it is trully ovER for them like it is for me also
Well yeah the curries on incel forums are going to be ugly as fuck.

To be honest, yes, being Curry myself,i think being curry is far more better than Black and abos

Most of curries are ugly low tier normie and they having girlfriend and great social life because they are NT maxxed. While most of the curries in incel forum like myself are non-NT high inhib that's why we are single

Curries either have a lot of potential or none at all.

Nigga I live in England the most degenerate shithole in the world. I see young Indian couples from India in university cities. But other than that all the anglofied Indian women I only ever see them around white or black guys and it's not just me who can verify that. I worked in a pizza delivery job and the guy who was the main driver he was telling me when he was young him and his friends used to go clubbing every week and never once got any girls. All the Asian girls only ever go for white or black guys here. Why would they stay with broke ass Indian niggers when whites and blacks here are loaded and usually a lot physically healthier looking too

Look man I know you try to make us feel better. But reality is unchangeable. It's over for Indian young men in the west. Indian men from India is a different story but you can't just transplant over there as a westernised Indian. I can't even barely speak the fucking language. Fuck this life. And fuck these copes. Say the truth.