Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being a curry is worse than having cancer.

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
If you had cancer at least you would know you suffering will end soon but if you’re a curry you are truly a sub human. Curries are physically weak, short, ugly, and avg IQ most of the time. Even if a curry had high IQ it still wouldn’t matter since they are ugly and short anyway. It’s a shame because if Britain continued to occupy Inceldia (India) I could’ve had a chance to have some Aaryan European blood in me but that gay ass Ghandi mother fucker and some unlucky factors had to promote the British to leave and ruin the chance of a decent life for future generations of curries to come. I honestly wish my race was genocided or we used eugenics but I know that sadly it won’t ever happen.

Do you live in India?

No I live in the west

Just let’s cook Jesse theory

The plight of many curries in the West is brutal, but not unsurprising at all; the common currycel will continue to be weighed down by their undesirable physical traits such as bug eyes, fat retention and an overall weaker average frame, and uneven colouring/dark undereyes, as well as their various negative stereotypes and failos widely spread in most forms of media and firmly imbued in foid's minds. :society:

However, are you attempting to attract all the various curry normies and above who could probably ascend just fine, if they truly tried out their physical potential? :feelshaha:

I've already spoken to you about arranged-marriage maxing, but yes; if you are an ethnicel and also disavow traditional forms of relationships which you could ascend from, it's highly questionable... :feelsjuice:

I think it's plausible there's a high quantity of fakecels here who are ethnic; many who hyperfocus on their race and claim it's the only reason for them being incel are suspicion-rising, as I wonder if they have otherwise good features they refuse to reveal or even ignore in delusion of ethnicity somehow making Chadpreets and Changs truecels. :feelshehe:

They forget that looks and other physical factors influence the stereotypes and ethnic tax levied against them to have a much more minute effect; it has a compounding effect on those that are truly subhuman, yes, but I doubt 6'2 lightskin Bangladeshi Chadpreet is incel even in Denmark or something. :society:

The plight of many curries in the West is brutal, but not unsurprising at all; the common currycel will continue to be weighed down by their undesirable physical traits such as bug eyes, fat retention and an overall weaker average frame, and uneven colouring/dark undereyes, as well as their various negative stereotypes and failos widely spread in most forms of media and firmly imbued in foid's minds. :society:

However, are you attempting to attract all the various curry normies and above who could probably ascend just fine, if they truly tried out their physical potential? :feelshaha:
CURRIES DO NOT ASCEND. Ricecels can ascend, cumskins can ascend, niggercels can ascend. But curries can't. If you're a curry, you're either born a normie or you're born an incel. That's all there is to it.

What does that even mean? :feelskek:

You have to elaborate how that works for me to argue against your false generalization. :feelsjuice:
bro just take a look around your self and spot the average curry, and tell me he can ascend with a straight face.

bro just take a look around your self and spot the average curry, and tell me he can ascend with a straight face.
The average curry is a normie; thus, they can ascend, even with the ethnic tax, and you also said basically implied there are no curry HTNs or above, and outright said they can't at all ascend. :feelsjuice:

Nah, being curry is not worse. The is a retarded exaggeration coming from someone who probably doesn’t know anyone with that disease.

Just go back to curryland,all the curries are slaying.currywomen love currymen

If you had cancer at least you would know you suffering will end soon but if you’re a curry you are truly a sub human. Curries are physically weak, short, ugly, and avg IQ most of the time. Even if a curry had high IQ it still wouldn’t matter since they are ugly and short anyway. It’s a shame because if Britain continued to occupy Inceldia (India) I could’ve had a chance to have some Aaryan European blood in me but that gay ass Ghandi mother fucker and some unlucky factors had to promote the British to leave and ruin the chance of a decent life for future generations of curries to come. I honestly wish my race was genocided or we used eugenics but I know that sadly it won’t ever happen.
wish our foids were as hot as those latin america ones so the invader cumskins could breed and curries could've went extinct

Nah, being curry is not worse. The is a retarded exaggeration coming from someone who probably doesn’t know anyone with that disease.
My grand mother and father have died from breast and heart cancer respectively and I can only envy them. I'd rather die from cancer than live for 10-20 years more in this curry body.

wish our foids were as hot as those latin america ones so the invader cumskins could breed and curries could've went extinct
You don't like your own foids.Are you a cumskin worshipper

CURRIES DO NOT ASCEND. Ricecels can ascend, cumskins can ascend, niggercels can ascend. But curries can't. If you're a curry, you're either born a normie or you're born an incel. That's all there is to it.

Do pakis count as curries? Because you know many palis get with British women in britain

Especially if you live in India.

Well, like I said, many pakis ascend with white women, so you're wrong about curries never ascending
depends some parts closer to india are mainly curries but some parts are mixed with sand niggers

Curries already have aryan blood. Cope

op conveniently forgot about arrange marriage

avg curry is a subhuman by western standards. But I swear there are way so many good looking ones out there breaking hymens.

you might be an avg imo. What’s your stats?

Ikr
The skin colour of feces
Shit food except butter chicken tbh
Horrible accent
Ugly faces recessed
Skinny and weak build/short
Bug eyes

It’s really a pathetic race and it’s so unfortunate that we had to be born

Fuck all curries and those that spread their Shit genetics lol

I have this 25 year old cousin who is a manlet 5’4
Balding recessed face truly over for us

Being curry should be it's own type of cancer

standardcel then
ricecels don’t even have that option

???? you can AM a western indian girl
stop coping
I would rather be a standardscel and alone than a low standardscel

standardcel then
ricecels don’t even have that option

???? you can AM a western indian girl
stop coping
Plus majority of curries here don’t AM

No thanks i will enjoy devour her virgin body on the day of bedding ceremony
many of those foids get hymen surgery or do anal/BJ's and aren't really virgin. I don't trust any of em.