Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Need advice on how to stop having hope and stop to mentally masturbate

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Im know that im an ugly, short, autistcel and i will never ascend. But every time a foid is speaking with me or is showing basing decency my brain is coping and hoping that i might have a chance. I also sometimes mentally masturbate that by doing X and Y i might attract foids but i know that its just copium and completely lack experience, even if i would wake up next morning as Chico Lakowski or Henry Cavill my autism and social retardtion would completely cuck me. So yeah, would appreciate advice on how to stop having hope.

Wait until you become oldcel then it’s gone

Not 100% but probably when you like late 20s
I also thought about that but i think it will never truly go away. Otherwise oldcels wouldnt show off their dick on Omegle or make YouTube videos about how they are X age and still virgin

If you have autism then the age doesn't matter. Throw in the towel, it's been over.
I know its over but like i said, my brain keeps feeding me hope

Try and imagine a foid talking about your best qualities. What would she say? If the answer doesn't include anything that foids are attracted to, then that should destroy any remaining hope.

Your life will become only shit and you will have no hope and hate everyone with time. Then you won’t even think of this shit.

When you get to oldcel age there’s zero hope the dating pool is very small & the cunts your age need experience not virgin losers & young cunts won’t give you any chance. Any hope will be gone after living as an incel for that long & after missing even more social milestones.

Im know that im an ugly, short, autistcel and i will never ascend. But every time a foid is speaking with me or is showing basing decency my brain is coping and hoping that i might have a chance. I also sometimes mentally masturbate that by doing X and Y i might attract foids but i know that its just copium and completely lack experience, even if i would wake up next morning as Chico Lakowski or Henry Cavill my autism and social retardtion would completely cuck me. So yeah, would appreciate advice on how to stop having hope.
I miss thinking like that jfl.

Try and imagine a foid talking about your best qualities. What would she say? If the answer doesn't include anything that foids are attracted to, then that should destroy any remaining hope.
Doesnt sound like a bad strategy

Your life will become only shit and you will have no hope and hate everyone with time. Then you won’t even think of this shit.

When you get to oldcel age there’s zero hope the dating pool is very small & the cunts your age need experience not virgin losers & young cunts won’t give you any chance. Any hope will be gone after living as an incel for that long & after missing even more social milestones.
brootal

How old are you ?
Might sound extreme cope but im 19, ive basically become so blackpilled i talk to women normally, without anxiety, cause i know its over

Might sound extreme cope but im 19, ive basically become so blackpilled i talk to women normally, without anxiety, cause i know its over
never began, even younger than me

Bro you just described my exact problem. Honestly, my only solution is to be extreme. Either rope or really try and self-improve to perhaps ascend. Take it from me sitting and thinking about where everything has gone wrong we will leave you with no time or energy to get anything done, whichever path you take.