Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being a hypersexual maniacal coomer with an insatiable lust for estrogenic female flesh is an absolute curse.

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★
The thirst never ends no matter how many times I coom. I coom multiple times a day and even after that, my sexual energy is strong and it disturbs my peace. I wouldn't wish this life on my worst enemy.

How old are you? If you are 16-23 then it's at its peak and afterwards it does go down steadily.

Yikes. If you happen to be a baldingcel as well take some finesteride as that'll kill your urges and it will keep whatever hair you have. Double-win.

Yikes. If you happen to be a baldingcel as well take some finesteride as that'll kill your urges and it will keep whatever hair you have. Double-win.
I take jew pills to kill my libido but when I skip a couple of days, I turn back into a sex demon.

vERy relatable post. Ive read that it goes away with age ONLY if you have a lot of sex. Incels will ALWAYS have a very high sex drive till they die.

How old are you? If you are 16-23 then it's at its peak and afterwards it does go down steadily.
This isnt true. Ive read that oldcels have same sex drive as youngcels, if they never had sex. Sex drive goes away ONLY if you have a lot of sex when youre young.

TFW YOUR PEAK IS BEING WASTEDDDDD AHH

The thirst never ends no matter how many times I coom. I coom multiple times a day and even after that, my sexual energy is strong and it disturbs my peace. I wouldn't wish this life on my worst enemy.
Agreed, I wish my libido was much lower. I hate having such high sexual energy, and then bring forced to live and work and study around these foids who dress in very revealing or suggestive or tight clothing 24/7. It is torment to me. As I have said before, it is like taking a starving and thirsting man to an exquisite banquet table full of food and drinks and restraining him so he cannot eat or drink any of it.