Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being a man

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
What does it even mean anymore, everything is toxic masculinity (unless you're attractive), fight for everything yet get nothing, gotta be better than the woman yet they keep gaining ground on things like income difference, wearing heels & taking jobs.

So just be better but that becomes more difficult then they complain. Neurotic cuntbags are never gonna be happy.

View: https://voca.ro/1ozM59Eu1Rqj

Same old shit.

To have an Y chromosome

is that audio yours? pretty interesting .

and yea the problem is womans value is inherit ( tits , ass , body ) ala given while ours is earned

that combined with hypergamy ( rejection of average and below man ) and the rise of social media

and they are able to sell themselfs ( onlyfans , twitter , snap etc ) , man REPLACE THEIR NONEXISTENT VALUE WITH MONEY WILLINGLY .

its just fucked up , the best part is , if you did work your ass off and did everything " right

the bitch can just divorce your sorry ass , and keep most of the shit you worked so hard for , for herself

[ haha you just mentioned that , halfway in ]

Just get me off this pile of trash . Its Rigged behind a curtain of Grand Delusion.

Last edited:
is that audio yours? pretty interesting .

and yea the problem is womans value is inherit ( tits , ass , body ) ala given while ours is earned

that combined with hypergamy ( rejection of average and below man ) and the rise of social media

and they are able to sell themselfs ( onlyfans , twitter , snap etc ) , man REPLACE THEIR NONEXISTENT VALUE WITH MONEY WILLINGLY .

its just fucked up , the best part is , if you did work your ass off and did everything " right

the bitch can just divorce your sorry ass , and keep most of the shit you worked so hard for , for herself

Just get me off this pile of trash . Its Rigged behind a curtain of Grand Delusion.
Naw dawg, I paid someone in kfc on fiver to narrate for me as it's more vocally appealing than;

View: https://voca.ro/15YjVaCx9M3w

that audio jesus

Rehash the Thread

Today being a man boils down to being chad. How much of a man you are is determined by how close you are to chad.

There’s no point in being a man in the West. Men have no rights whatsoever. To be a ‘real man’ is to be a cuck.

Here are my two cents: