Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting being a manlet is worse than getting raped

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
of course rape is a horrible thing and if it has been recorded or people have seen it happen i think it is as bad as being a manlet, but if only happened once and only you know about it the psychological pain of living your life as a manlet is much worse, as a manlet you will be humiliated, feel powerless and inferior everyday knowing that you will never be able to change it, manlets get paid less and its much harder to succeed professionally, but even if you get rich and famous people will still bully and make fun of you and actually still be superior to you, if you are a manlet no women will ever love you, even you manage to get one she will only be with you because of your money/status or because no one else wants to date her and will cuck you of course, theres no reason to live when you are a manlet i want to die everyday god i wish i would get hit by a truck and die im so jealous of the victims that died i wish i had the courage to kill myself

Last edited:
At least when women get angry about mistreatment, they aren't labeled with a complex.

LIterally all rape is is having sex with someone you don't like. This can't be refuted. There is no material difference between consensual sex and rape other than who the dick was attached to.

Being a manlet is a non-stop, endless lifetime torture that erases any chance of a fulfilling existance.

LIterally all rape is is having sex with someone you don't like. This can't be refuted. There is no material difference between consensual sex and rape other than who the dick was attached to.

Being a manlet is a non-stop, endless lifetime torture that erases any chance of a fulfilling existance.
being a manlet is like getting raped everyday

at least if i was getting raped i could have a pity party and people would think im brave for getting raped
for being a manlet it is 1000x worse because nobody cares and tells you to suck it up not knowing all the facts behind height and success in life. and you pass by Chads every fucking day as a constant reminder how you will never measure up

physical rape is only once and lasts temporarily.

mental and psychological rape due to the halo effect of being a manlet is soul-torturing.

my condolensces go out to manletcels.

And being ethnic is even worse.

no its not stop pushing this meme
How would you feel if you looked like this?
mideast-egypt-protest-09bfff18fc39bd4b.jpg

Face the facts, holes; he's right. A man doesn't enjoy being short to the point of achieving orgasm.

Last edited:
I can’t deny, being manlet is the worst. As a 6.1 ogre I’d rather stay ogre than to be a manlet, at least I was never bullied and i scare people off. When you’re a manlet you most likely won’t be respected around males as well.

And stop ethnic cope and go back to your homeland. As a kebabcel I can’t move to west and complain about being an ethnicel, ethnicel = volcel until you’re also rejected around your ethnicity

facts.

and short women also prefer tall men because its a natural instinct, all females are naturally attracted to the biggest strongest males

Golden thread, especially for all the blue-pilled guests

Women treat manlets like dust in the wind

and short women also prefer tall men because its a natural instinct, all females are naturally attracted to the biggest strongest males

I’m probably the biggest and the strongest ogre with sub 4 face around the town where are my roasties :feelzez::feelstastyman:

At least when women get angry about mistreatment, they aren't labeled with a complex.
yeah everything a manlet does is because of a complex, even if tall men or everyone else is doing exactly the same thing, but the little man must have some complex right, its not like hes a human being too or something

I’m 5’0 and 115 pounds. I’m the smallest guy I’ve ever meet and I have no issue with being this short. Life can you be good. But it takes time.

I’m 5’0 and 115 pounds. I’m the smallest guy I’ve ever meet and I have no issue with being this short. Life can you be good. But it takes time.
Liar

of course rape is a horrible thing and if it has been recorded or people have seen it happen i think it is as bad as being a manlet, but if only happened once and only you know about it the psychological pain of living your life as a manlet is much worse, as a manlet you will be humiliated, feel powerless and inferior everyday knowing that you will never be able to change it, manlets get paid less and its much harder to succeed professionally, but even if you get rich and famous people will still bully and make fun of you and actually still be superior to you, if you are a manlet no women will ever love you, even you manage to get one she will only be with you because of your money/status or because no one else wants to date her and will cuck you of course, theres no reason to live when you are a manlet i want to die everyday god i wish i would get hit by a truck and die im so jealous of the victims that died i wish i had the courage to kill myself

This has been my life. That sentence has literally been my fucking life and its the shittiest, most depressing feeling.

Im glad I found this community, been looking for people who understand the struggle.

I’m the smallest guy I’ve ever meet
I have no issue with being this short.
Life can you be good. But it takes time.
You are coping to the max although i suspect you are joking

go back to cucktears

I feel like a manlet at 5'10 1/2 with shoes on, I can't imagine being like 5'5. Holy fuck you would be treated like a child.

No support group for those afflicted by manletism.

You're the incarnation of inceldom. YOU should be our face, not jackfag. I'm sorry nature fucked with you. If it means anything I would curbstomp anyone that would dare mock you in my presence.

STOPPPPPPPPPPPP

jfl shounds like a cuck from r/short, larping faggot

im 4'10 and i have no issue getting women, just go for the shorties man, they dont like tall guys as much as you think

see how easy that is to type, the sad part is, this would get upvoted on reddit jfl

And height is not only important in america and western you shithead dumb normies height is important in literally every country in the world, of course some countries have lower average height so it takes less to be tall but the taller better is a real thing in LITERALLY EVERY COUNTRY AND EVERY RACE IN THE WORLD

thats the most stupid thing i had hear all the day
is like saying there are no diference beetwen any human,because they are the same specie
is ignoring a lot of context

stop coping please
is bad for your brain

i'm not a manlet, but being legit short like 5'8 or below would be fucking awful

i'd probably blow my head off before breakfast if i woke up short

If you let a roastie live a year as a manlet.

Then ask would you rather get raped every week for the rest of your life.

Or

Go back to being a manlet.

Im,confident most would choose the rape option.

You're the incarnation of inceldom. YOU should be our face, not jackfag. I'm sorry nature fucked with you. If it means anything I would curbstomp anyone that would dare mock you in my presence.
Thank you my inceldom brother

manlets are mentally abused everyday you were never a manlet you dont know shit