Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Being a truecel is liberating in some ways

• Thread starter Stone Cold Incel
  • Start date
Stone Cold Incel

Stone Cold Incel

We live in a clown world, just dressing the part
★★★
If you are a truecel, then your inceldom is completely out of your control. It never began for you. Nothing you can do can change this. In a way, this is liberating. You know that it's not your fault you're an incel. On the other hand, a regular incel will always wonder if it was his fault he never ascended. He will think things like "what if I gymcelled more," "what I approached more," "what if I got plastic surgery," which can be stressful.

I understand if truecels will disagree.

I see where you're coming from, but this liberation is nowhere near enough to cope with the brutal realities of trueceldom. At least a 'regular incel', as you put it, can go ahead with his looksmaxxing plan to at least get some sliver of hope of ascension. But a truecel? He doesn't even have that, never did.

can go ahead with his looksmaxxing plan to at least get some sliver of hope of ascension.
no plan for your face
0qpb5w.JPG

Being homeless is liberating in some ways. You can shit on the streets wherever you want and never have to use a bathroom again.

no plan for your face
0qpb5w.JPG
He has better nose then me, he has better hairline and not thinning hair, better cheeks and symmetrical face halves but I do chin mog him he looks severely recessed but his mandibular is better then mine.

Overall a solid 4-5/10 in plingplongland

If you are a truecel, then your inceldom is completely out of your control. It never began for you. Nothing you can do can change this. In a way, this is liberating. You know that it's not your fault you're an incel. On the other hand, a regular incel will always wonder if it was his fault he never ascended. He will think things like "what if I gymcelled more," "what I approached more," "what if I got plastic surgery," which can be stressful.

I understand if truecels will disagree.
cope