Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 90% of this forum is not truecel

TheMonk

TheMonk

Greycel
I hate the fakecels on this forum, just starting off with that. I am using this account, but I have been incel my whole life. If you are here because of something which you can change, you aren't truecel.

I am 25 and have maxxed my life for 3 years, done surgeries, maxxed my looks as much as possible, and have a social life. I have spent around 20k on various surgeries, I go to the gym regularly, I have guy friends and a social life.

I am a truecel. If you are wondering how I have all this and am still incel get ready for it.

1. I have severe scarring on my face, which cannot be fixed by surgeries. I have spent $20k+ on surgeries and it's as good as it can get, I will spend money on more but doctors don't think I will ever get rid of the scars.

2. I'm a manlet. 5'5 I heightmaxx wearing lifts but 5'7 is short to girls.

3. I am extremely shy around girls and I love basically every girl I see.

If anyone says my standards are high, they are not fucking high. I would have date fat girls, single moms and women in their 30s. I do not discriminate at all. I have very low standards, and even with these low standards I basically am in love with all the girls.

I'm done with this world and I will rope one day, but before I'm gone I will have fun with a RAndom PrEtty girl. I have a few more gym goals I want to reach before it's over including 315lbs bench and 600lb deadlift. I will have fun with a girl who won't forget me and I will be gone from this world. It's not about power, i just want to feel love even if its one sided. I will wear a mask because I don't want to put the girl through the horror of having to see my disfigured face. My face is worse than anything. And im being serious. I would prefer not to wear a mask, but i dont want her to feel even worse having to look at my monster face. it would make it so much more traumatic for her. at least she can pretend im chad.

I have also approached at least 400 girls at bars. some of them were nice and talked for a bit. but none of them ever wanted to see me ever again. and i dont blame them. i look at the mirror and cry every single day. its painful to leave the house, and i only go out at night when there isnt sunlight or bright lights to show my severly scarred face.

My last option is moving to a new country, wearing a surgical mask for a year straight, never taking it off to see if it's possible to ascend. The only problem is I cannot even kiss a girl with the mask on, so it would be sex and cuddling only. Maybe I could convince her I have a serious medical condition where any sort of virus a person has could kill me. so I can't take off those high-grade masks. It might actually work now that I am considering it. But it's a fucking awful life to live. And everyone will still judge me for wearing a mask.

If you do not have facial disfiguration (you have a normal face), not a manlet and if you are not mentally ill or physically sick. You are not truecel and it is possible to ascend with gym or surgery. If you can change it, you aren't trucel. Get the fuck off the forum.

Last edited:
I am. I am 5'4" and I'm much uglier than I am short, believe me

I mean I literally look so abnormal I get stares and strangers joke about me or talk about me behind my back and say mean stuff I overhear.

My skull is really weird and my features are all abnormal so are the facial dimensions and "harmony"

I am. I am 5'4" and I'm much uglier than I am short, believe me

I mean I literally look so abnormal I get stares and strangers joke about me or talk about me behind my back and say mean stuff I overhear.

My skull is really weird and my features are all abnormal so are the facial dimensions and "harmony"
I believe you are incel yes. I am venting because lots of people on here are not. Also have you tried going to bars and hitting on girls?

Dnr.

JoinedApr 13, 2024Posts3

1. I have severe scarring on my face, which cannot be fixed by surgeries. I have spent a lot of money on surgeries and it's as good as it can get, I will spend money on more but doctors don't think I will ever get rid of the scars.

Brutal

You don’t have to put all that effort in to know if you’re a trucel or not. It’s as simple as how people treat you, the body language, the facial expressions. Everything is different when you’re ugly vs when you’re attractive.

And not everyone has the genetic potential to improve enough to a decent level. Some people are just doomed from the start.

Phenol peel is the only worthwhile method, everything else is cope
can you dm me. do you have facial scarring too or did you just know phenol works.

I will try it when I recover from my recent surgery. I cant do phenol for a year though realistically.

There are fakecels on here with completely normal faces. Just slightly ugly. They are not fucking permanently disfigured like me

another day another dumb faggot beating this horse to glue

The Fakecels are allowed to roam free here

If you are incel due to things in your control being here is fucking stupid.

Only very ugly, very short or very mentally troubled should be here.

I have guy friends and a social life.
I have severe scarring on my face
Muhhh scarring, now try having a deformed bone structure buddy
I will have fun with a girl who won't forget me and I will be gone from this world. It's not about power, i just want to feel love even if its one sided. I will wear a mask because I don't want to put the girl through the horror of having to see my disfigured face. My face is worse than anything. And im being serious. I would prefer not to wear a mask, but i dont want her to feel even worse having to look at my monster face. it would make it so much more traumatic for her.
Simp cuck faggot

Just joined today and acting like you own the place

I will have fun with a girl who won't forget me and I will be gone from this world. It's not about power, i just want to feel love even if its one sided. I will wear a mask because I don't want to put the girl through the horror of having to see my disfigured face. My face is worse than anything. And im being serious. I would prefer not to wear a mask, but i dont want her to feel even worse having to look at my monster face. it would make it so much more traumatic for her. at least she can pretend im chad.
Just read this now…

JFL at you retarded cuck

Brutal I'm also a truecel. It was over for me before it began. I'm 5'9, I have autism, and my face looks uncanny, like I have an undiscovered syndrome or something. I am treated like a joke by everyone and everyone stares or laughs at me. Even my voice sounds childish and funny. I have nothing going for me.

Just imagine spending 20k on surgeries,
and afterwards you still scroll through .is during the weekends:lul:
I feel bad for you mang..

Even average guys are incels today , i had some luck as a teenager but that s it since then some attention from females yes but i'm still a fking incel from my online dating experience ( 0 matches no messaging from females nothing ) , i probably could find a gf i had 30 year old whores trying to flirt with me at work and bars i ignore them i'm not gonne be their oofie doofie i'd rather kill myself too but i can't i have to take care of my parents they're getting old.
I did a gyno surgery costed me 5k euros there is a result but my chest still looks like shit. I'm bald , have a bit of muscles and am around 182cm tall , yes i'm not a truecel but still an incel.

old enough to be your father. will post here until dick goes into pussy.

Joined Apr 13, 2024 Posts 16

Call me a simp all you want. Women hate me, but I like them a lot.No matter how shitty they treat me.
It's human nature to be attracted to the opposite sex, despite the fact that we get treated like shit by women.

usually those who start posting "I'm the biggest truecel on the forum and the others don't" style posts end up being fakecels.

I hate the fakecels on this forum, just starting off with that. I am using this account, but I have been incel my whole life. If you are here because of something which you can change, you aren't truecel.

I am 25 and have maxxed my life for 3 years, done surgeries, maxxed my looks as much as possible, and have a social life. I have spent around 20k on various surgeries, I go to the gym regularly, I have guy friends and a social life.

I am a truecel. If you are wondering how I have all this and am still incel get ready for it.

1. I have severe scarring on my face, which cannot be fixed by surgeries. I have spent $20k+ on surgeries and it's as good as it can get, I will spend money on more but doctors don't think I will ever get rid of the scars.

If anyone says my standards are high, they are not fucking high. I would have date fat girls, single moms and women in their 30s. I do not discriminate at all. I have very low standards, and even with these low standards I basically am in love with all the girls.

I'm done with this world and I will rope one day, but before I'm gone I will have fun with a RAndom PrEtty girl. I have a few more gym goals I want to reach before it's over including 315lbs bench and 600lb deadlift. I will have fun with a girl who won't forget me and I will be gone from this world. It's not about power, i just want to feel love even if its one sided. I will wear a mask because I don't want to put the girl through the horror of having to see my disfigured face. My face is worse than anything. And im being serious. I would prefer not to wear a mask, but i dont want her to feel even worse having to look at my monster face. it would make it so much more traumatic for her. at least she can pretend im chad.

I have also approached at least 400 girls at bars. some of them were nice and talked for a bit. but none of them ever wanted to see me ever again. and i dont blame them. i look at the mirror and cry every single day. its painful to leave the house, and i only go out at night when there isnt sunlight or bright lights to show my severly scarred face.

My last option is moving to a new country, wearing a surgical mask for a year straight, never taking it off to see if it's possible to ascend. The only problem is I cannot even kiss a girl with the mask on, so it would be sex and cuddling only. Maybe I could convince her I have a serious medical condition where any sort of virus a person has could kill me. so I can't take off those high-grade masks. It might actually work now that I am considering it. But it's a fucking awful life to live. And everyone will still judge me for wearing a mask.

If you do not have facial disfiguration (you have a normal face), not a manlet and if you are not mentally ill or physically sick. You are not truecel and it is possible to ascend with gym or surgery. If you can change it, you aren't trucel. Get the fuck off the forum.
Stfu GrAY ass nigga, I’m also literally deformed (legitimate medical condition) and have shitty genes and I don’t bitch as much as you do

TheMonk

Greycel​

JoinedApr 13, 2024Posts16

i'm 5'4''. can i be considered a truecel?

I just really hate foids is all.

Extremely based post. I love you bro

Dnr