Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being a Young Man and Having No Friends is the Worst Fate

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
There are many lonely older men, but seldom any lonely young men. No matter where I go, I am the one walking in circles to pass time, because no wants to talk to me while everyone else is hanging with their buddies; being lonely as a young man is a minority of one.

Last edited:
Friends are overrated, if you had any you’d understand this

There are many lonely older men, but seldom any lonely young men. No matter where I go, I am the one walking in circles to pass time, because no wants to talk to me; being lonely as a young man is a minority of one.
It's the worst thing, probably even worse than not having a gf. No gf wouldn't be so bad if i had a bunch of cool buddies to hang out with.

Some may keep you as friends to make themselves look better in comparison... :feelswhat:

But generally I agree. :feelsjuice:

Very brutal truth. Also this is connected to driver license and money pill. I noticed many normies had car to go places with their friends and parents gave em allowance to cope/hang out. I had none of that shit due to poor worthless subhuman shitskin parents, heavily cucking me of NT Maxxing once again when was youngcel.

We are the only friends you'll ever need brocel

@Zer0/∞, do you have any special interests, or things that you are obsessed about (currently or in the past?)
Investing and finance, but I became too depressed to care about it now.

Investing and finance, but I became too depressed to care about it now.
you absolutely need Jew pills. Don't be like me and get fucked during college because you didn't get Jew pills

Same. Got taken out of school and put in homeschool and was ostrasized and ignored by family so i lost all forms of social connection.

My only hope is making friends online or at a 9-5

Frens can cause problems, if not it’s their gf or somebody else who gets in the way. You can have the lucky chance of meeting an empath, but those are usually taken.

There are many lonely older men, but seldom any lonely young men. No matter where I go, I am the one walking in circles to pass time, because no wants to talk to me while everyone else is hanging with their buddies; being lonely as a young man is a minority of one.
This was me until I was 23, literally through high school (whenever I bothered turning up, I mostly bunked off in the arcades) I had no friends, people either looked at me with derision or were stand-offish because I had a rep as a Mentalcel. Had no friends at home, spent all my free time in my bedroom rotting. Got a job at 18, but it was a solitary job working by myself entirely, only interaction I had with one fellow worker was on shift change with him. Nothing changed until I moved to England on my own, leaving all my family behind, I ended up just sitting in pubs getting pissed as assholes year in/year out and eventually just became casual acquaintances with fellow Oldcels. Better than nothing, although there isn't many of us left and the number dwindles every year due to Oldcels dying off from illness due to alcoholiccel lifestyle.

So I know the pain, it sucks quite frankly. Sorry for you Bro :yes:

I haven't had friends in over a decade. I became selectively mute after not speaking for too long and had to practice talking to myself to regain the physical ability to speak.

Having friends involve laughing at their jokes when they're not funny or they're stupid. Although, when you think about it, there are good people, it's just hard to find them, or maybe tougher to find them, maybe they're ugly, you think he would approach you? No, you have to do it, unfortunately.

I'd wager being an old man with no friends is a clearly worse scenario.

I'd wager being an old man with no friends is a clearly worse scenario.
Most older men have few or no friends, so it’s not as uncommon compared to being a younger man, because the last time most normies make any new ones is while in school.

No friends is brutal. People only talk to me when they need my brain to do something. Or it's time to poke at the loserguy for laughs. And whenever media isn't trying to get two people to slam meat they're pushing friendships as a theme at every chance. Comedic life.

Especially when you're lonely around other people with friends like in school. There is no greater ropefuel (except maybe seeing your oneitis get fucked by Chad).

what good is a friend when you are the only one that is an incel.

No friends is brutal. People only talk to me when they need my brain to do something. Or it's time to poke at the loserguy for laughs. And whenever media isn't trying to get two people to slam meat they're pushing friendships as a theme at every chance. Comedic life.
ur now #5 Most Time online

Same brocel, same :incel: