Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Subhuman nightwalks and being mogged

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I am a short sub5 man who goes to nightwalks pretty much every single day but I can't help myself but notice the amount of couples I encounter.

Very attractive JBs who even height mog me with teenager boyfriends remind of what I missed out in life.

I truly envy them and my envy is very , very strong. Sometimes you can see them passing by with a car so it's like a double mog for me since I don't have a drivings license.

JFL one more thing I used to go to nightwalks for the sole purpose of hoping to meet some lonely foid who would approach me like ER but that was years ago I truly had hope of encountering a lonely foid who would fall in love with me , the delusions were insane I was so touch deprived that I had to cope somehow but now it doesn't matter since i know that in fact it is OVER.

There is no point in being delusional how do YOU even meet a female nowadays when everyone's got their own group with friends and they go out all the time meanwhile even if I did go out I'll be the center of attention like some jester in a circus. Not only that but my looks prevent me from holding a genuine friendship since people are in fact repulsed by how I look like because of short height and bloated face.

idk I enjoy walking out at night

it's pretty

I don't pay much attention to couples, bc they block the view

You sound like you need to crank one out before you go on walks my nigger

if you have an option walk in outskirts of your town/city where there is less people.

idk I enjoy walking out at night

it's pretty

I don't pay much attention to couples, bc they block the view
i occasionally enjoy views during night but it gets ruined once I see normies and couples.

since my city is small I don't see them as much but when I do my entire night and mood is ruined.

if you have an option walk in outskirts of your town/city where there is less people.
I will probably get assaulted by minorities. All kinds of crazy people live here.

based and traditional EE :lul:
yeah no such thing it usually is used by westerners as a way to justify their inceldom. Our foids are in fact much sluttier and the competition here is much more brutal if you're non-NT you're pretty much finished.

Bullying is unforgivable too.

Mogs me for not crossing the street to avoid normfags so you don't have to see them staring at you

Mogs me for not crossing the street to avoid normfags so you don't have to see them staring at you
I sometimes do that since I get anxious and afraid of being judged , mocked or made fun of.