Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion being able to gymmaxx is a privilege

copeful

copeful

★★★★★
title. if your able to gymmaxx, that means you have either no/minor health problems that would prevent you from doing it.
ive been trying to gymmaxx lately but cardio stuff especially has been hard for me cuz i have asthma (giga incel trait ngl)
being able to gymmaxx is a privilege and if you can there’s no reason you shouldn’t

being able to breathe is a privilege​

being able to breathe is a privilege​

actually no tbh
i’d rather be dead than live with health problems
unfortunately i’m too pussy to rope so here i am

Yup. Genetics determine if you even have the right to work hard and pursue your goals and dreams in life. Subhumans aren't even given the right to try at life! You can only do gym if you have a strong robust collagenous body with very good digestion, good heart function, and good kidney function. You also have to have strong thick joints which can bear the stress of lifting heavy. If you don't have these things, you can forget about gymmaxxing. It will fuck your joints, soft tissues, everything.

title. if your able to gymmaxx, that means you have either no/minor health problems that would prevent you from doing it.
ive been trying to gymmaxx lately but cardio stuff especially has been hard for me cuz i have asthma (giga incel trait ngl)
being able to gymmaxx is a privilege and if you can there’s no reason you shouldn’t
I'm also a poorhealthcel, it's not easy to get enough exercise.

Very true. I’ve been wanting to cope with powerlifting for ages now but I am prevented because of shit mobility and hips which I eventually got an injury because. Needed surgery for that and now I can’t even work toward my goal. Suicide fuel when other niggas are able to make good progress when they don’t even specifically train for strength while I am stuck as a fucking weak loser and can’t do much about it for now.

Yup. Genetics determine if you even have the right to work hard and pursue your goals and dreams in life. Subhumans aren't even given the right to try at life! You can only do gym if you have a strong robust collagenous body with very good digestion, good heart function, and good kidney function. You also have to have strong thick joints which can bear the stress of lifting heavy. If you don't have these things, you can forget about gymmaxxing. It will fuck your joints, soft tissues, everything.
brutal ngl
my knees always hurt after barbell squat/deadlift and i’m not even doing them that heavy
i think i’m just gonna go back to bodyweight stuff
I'm also a poorhealthcel, it's not easy to get enough exercise.
yeah it sucks tbh. what health problems do you have?

Welcome back nigga

brutal ngl
my knees always hurt after barbell squat/deadlift and i’m not even doing them that heavy
i think i’m just gonna go back to bodyweight stuff

yeah it sucks tbh. what health problems do you have?
I have PTSD and I was on a medication for years that I didn't need, it's been difficult to get off it. I'm exhausted most of the time.

Even Down syndrome niggas go to the gym, you wimp

I have PTSD and I was on a medication for years that I didn't need, it's been difficult to get off it. I'm exhausted most of the time.
damn
i also have problems with low energy
sometimes i go in the gym and my lifts randomly drop like 50%
Very true. I’ve been wanting to cope with powerlifting for ages now but I am prevented because of shit mobility and hips which I eventually got an injury because. Needed surgery for that and now I can’t even work toward my goal. Suicide fuel when other niggas are able to make good progress when they don’t even specifically train for strength while I am stuck as a fucking weak loser and can’t do much about it for now.
what were your lifts before injury?

And then there are thick robust sluts like these who are outlifting you:

the problem is providing time for gymmaxx when u r waging

Greetings fellow asthmacel. I guess I'm a bit lucky that my asthma doesn't trigger from weightlifting or running on warm days. But for some reason if it's at all cold I have to take an inhaler or I will fucking die. Otherwise it's mainly dusty rooms that try to kill me. Carpets are my greatest enemy.

damn
i also have problems with low energy
sometimes i go in the gym and my lifts randomly drop like 50%

what were your lifts before injury?
Squat was 100kg for 3 and deadlift was probably around 150 kg

I mean people with asthma can still exercise, you just have to be more careful :feelsjuice:

Squat was 100kg for 3 and deadlift was probably around 150 kg
squat giga mogs mine
my deadlift is about the same
any tips on squat? my shoulder feels like it’s about to tear and gets giga cramped everytime i load up more than 60 kg (jfl)
and my knees hurt a lot too
it’s the worst exercise for me, i bench significantly more than i squat lmao
I mean people with asthma can still exercise, you just have to be more careful :feelsjuice:
yeah true, having asthma isn’t as bad as something like osteoporosis or some shit

squat giga mogs mine
my deadlift is about the same
any tips on squat? my shoulder feels like it’s about to tear and gets giga cramped everytime i load up more than 60 kg (jfl)
and my knees hurt a lot too
it’s the worst exercise for me, i bench significantly more than i squat lmao

Maybe try wider grip and make sure you use your lats to lock the bar in place by squeezing elbows to your side. Idk about knee pain tho.

100%. If you can gymmax and you're rotting that's a waste. One time a foid in college who kept seeing me at the gym told me gymmaxxing was a privilege, and you should only do it after doing your school work first, because she knew I had some bad grades.

Cardio? Why?
I’ve never touched the cardio crap since starting to go to the gym nor do I plan on it.

Ok GrAY