Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fapping is compounding

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
-
Ive noticed during no fap that i get benefits

(Inb4 cope, i used to be a giga coomer, so much so i dont even enjoy cooming)

Even if you do 12 days nofap like i did, the progress is amazing, you get more boners your dick looks healthy, but the second you splooge its as if yoy have jerked off daily.

In order to notice any significant different one must no nut for over 3 months, which only small percentage can do

I've tought about integrating no nut into my celibacy. I hit 12 days before i splooged

Ive noticed during no fap that i get benefits

(Inb4 cope, i used to be a giga coomer, so much so i dont even enjoy cooming)

Even if you do 12 days nofap like i did, the progress is amazing, you get more boners your dick looks healthy, but the second you splooge its as if yoy have jerked off daily.

In order to notice any significant different one must no nut for over 3 months, which only small percentage can do

I've tought about integrating no nut into my celibacy. I hit 12 days before i splooged
i had amazing results at the 9th day, yea it does amazing job you have more energy and you are in better mood kind of,but for those who think it brings you any foids they are sooo wrong :lul: :lul:

very cool pfp :ahegao:

i had amazing results at the 9th day, yea it does amazing job you have more energy and you are in better mood kind of,but for those who think it brings you any foids they are sooo wrong :lul: :lul:
Broo, it makes your eyes shine! Bro you become a shark navigating through preys. Broo your eyes get a glare and your body produces pheremones attracting stacies broo

:redpill: we're all primitive bro, pheremones over everything, rub your body with 365 day old nut! Broo

You must be a chad! Your utter high iq, your amazinf pfpersonality must make all women lovevyou!!
women dont even notice me and if they do they are avoiding me i remember once foid entered the bus she could sit next to me because i was near the fucking door from where she entered and this bitch decided to walk a little bit more just to stay away from me

Huh how does a healthy dick look like lel