Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being an Incel and a NEET is so depressing

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
It's so tiring. Having no purpose or drive or any sort of path in life, having to wake up every single day in the same scenery, in my hideous body, with absolutely nothing changed. The only ways I can cope now are by maladaptive daydreaming, vidya, and anime. My copium is running out :feelsrope:. I want it all to go away :feelsrope:

Do something bout it then

I've been going through it for years now. It gets better when you start self-medicating.

Let's keep the forum clean, for tonight.
Calm Down I Feel You GIF by Bounce

Desire nothing and your suffering will end

Being a student or wagie is just as repetitive there’s just other people around(who would prefer if you weren’t there)

Still beats being Incel and wageslave.

At work, you will inevitably have conflict with normies and bad bosses. Also the daily grind makes you wanna rope.
Yes having an income will allow you to upgrade to better copes though.

I miss my NEETing

I’m back to wagecuck and getting mogged

If you run out of copes then you have no hope, maybe it’s time to rope…. Or thERe could be another way :feelsLSD:

At work, you will inevitably have conflict with normies and bad bosses. Also the daily grind makes you wanna rope.
Yes having an income will allow you to upgrade to better copes though.
this

I am concerned about this and I think it is one of the best duo I am lockdown in my basement and I only go out 2 times a year max so I can't get mog or want to go ER.

It's so tiring. Having no purpose or drive or any sort of path in life, having to wake up every single day in the same scenery, in my hideous body, with absolutely nothing changed. The only ways I can cope now are by maladaptive daydreaming, vidya, and anime. My copium is running out :feelsrope:. I want it all to go away :feelsrope:
Sounds like boredom.

Boredom is just as bad as want/pain, and as such is also suffering.

All the rich fags and their expensive copes are just evidence of their boredom

slavewagging is worse, not only you have to deal with normies, but soyciety also feels entitled to your money. if you have no friends, no girfriend, no social life, then taxation is simply a theft, why should I support this soyciety if I'm outcasts?

"Just get a job bro"

Being a student or wagie is just as repetitive there’s just other people around(who would prefer if you weren’t there)
word up. Better be neet if you can and try making extra money