Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Being an Incel is making me very competitive

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Banned
-
Of course this is just a cope but recently I had a change of perspective, I used to be beaten down mentally with no hope rotting in my room depressed all day but recently my change of perspective I remember all the bullying, all the social ostracization ect, ect and it is filling me with rage to be better and more competitive than these norm scum vermins to be cunning, sly and shrewd to be better than them in everything {apart from virginity ofc :feelstastyman:} so if I have a better cleaner organized room than them that is a win for me ofc what I am saying is just 1 big cope and it is just my stupid rambling but Idc.

Also to the normie faggots {if they are reading this} I may sound like some narcissist asshole here and you may use my post to suck each other off sniffing your own farts about how much a better Hooman you are on IT but Idga shit it is you faggots who put me here you are the blame.

To fedcels THIS IS NOT A ER POST

That everything needs to be a competition tires me.

I know it is immoral to cheer for someone's defeat. Yet, life is a big competition. When you go to the supermarket and wait in the line, people are in your way. When you need to park your car, people that parked in the spot you were looking for are in your way. When you send job applications, people that compete for the same position you want are in your way. When you are looking for a mate, people in the dating market are in your way.

You know their failure represents your success, and vice versa. It is tiring how everything needs to be a competition, how everyone expects you to compete, and how you are seen as a loser if you refuse to.

I sometimes wish life was less of a race and more of a ride.
Yes I fully agree with you but I don't know it is just this feeling for once in my life I want to win my own father looks down upon me I can't bare seeing relatives doing better than me ofc good for them but still

just treat this post as my useless rambling tbh don't think too hard on it