Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Being a hypergamous whore isn't being a femcel

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1byvmqi/simply_disliking_certain_men_isnt_being_a_femcel/

Misandry is NOT the following:

• Refusing to date men due to trauma and issues you've had with them in the past.
  • Not being attracted to men who don't meet your physical preferences.
  • Not wanting to date nor have sex with men that you aren't physically attracted to.
  • Being rude/dismissive towards creepy men who make you feel uncomfortable.
  • Not wanting guy friends due to having issues with bad/creepy male friends in the past.
  • Being bitter and insecure due to bad/traumatic experiences with men.
  • Only wanting to be involved in women's only spaces (gyms/websites/clubs/sororities, etc).
  • Not wanting to be attracted to men because the ones you ran into weren't intersted in romantic relationships with you.

No, that's just a normal roastie in 2024 :feelsclown:

Liar No GIF by SMALLFOOT Movie

Femcels aren`t real

Femcels aren`t real
they are as mentally ill as schizophrenics except they should be treated with a lot of beatings

I find the term "femcel" interesting because it lacks the "in" (involuntary) specification
Probably unintentional, but an amusing nonetheless acceptance of the fact that females cannot be incels

But sure they can be femcels, sometimes with even "celibacy" being optional
>"Teehee I've fucked 10 Chads but I'm still a femcel because they didn't commit :("

Dnr cause written by foid