Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being an incel means you're the ultimate victim of life, the victim of the victims

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Being in terrible circumstances is horrible, but that is usually temporary. We Incels are the ultimate victims because our painful suffering is not temporary. Reality, nature, life, DNA, and humanity are all against us. We are against the world, it is us vs. everything else. You can change circumstances, you can't change DNA.

Last edited:
I'd rathER not dwell on that

Damn right we are. You can change circumstances, you can't change DNA.

Based. Incels have the worst lives possible. At least other oppressed groups in history got to die.

indeed, those niggas deserved it all, we don't deserve any of it
We are the most diverse group from all walks of life so there isn't a single reason intrinsic to us to justify this. The reasons of our oppression are rooted in foids. We haven't done anything to deserve this too.

There are many factors outside of our control yet society blames us for our loneliness, sadness, pain and anger as if we're at fault when it's really those women who are responsible for this.

it's a dog eat rabbit world. The weak and ugly men are shunned 'till death with no mercy

There are many factors outside of our control yet society blames us for our loneliness, sadness, pain and anger as if we're at fault when it's really those women who are responsible for this.

it's a dog eat rabbit world. The weak and ugly men are shunned 'till death with no mercy
Indeed, very precise, yet sad, reality

Honestly the term "incel" is too broad and subjective at this point. I think you mean truecels or maybe a specific ethnicity or subgroup of incels. I know many "incels" who fit the definition by technicality (they get no play) have had good luck all their lives except for dating and their lives are nowhere near as terrifying as you put it. Other incels like me on the other hand are tortured in almost every single aspect, there is truly no escape.
Some can cope very well and focus on other things