Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People when they say incels are narcissists

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
We are the ultimate victims of life and nature. We are going to be narcissistic because of how reality treats us. We are shit on, humiliated, mortified, etc. for absolutely no reason. Life and humanity are why many of us become narcissists to survive in this inherently corrupt world.

I've seen people have little simpathy for serial killers when they have had a rough childhood, but incels they don't

I don't know man, incel has been used as an umbrella term by normies, that is seen as pedophile or radical men

I don't know man, incel has been used as an umbrella term by normies, that is seen as pedophile or radical men
fuck normies and everything about them

Normies think incel means mysoginistic they call guys who get girls but treat them like trash incels
They even called Henry cavill a incel for some dumb shit
Normies have peanut brains

Normies think incel means mysoginistic they call guys who get girls but treat them like trash incels
They even called Henry cavill a incel for some dumb shit
Normies have peanut brains
complete hive minds