Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being anti-suicide is a bluepilled trait

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
(((They))) have convinced everyone that suicide is bad because (((they))) want as many wage slaves and consumers as possible. Committing suicide foils (((their))) plan. JFL at anti-suicide users on this forum.

When I was thinking about the re-rolling and simulation stuff, I realized the powers that be would never teach a religion like that to the masses.

Because beat down people would either rope and thus not be slaves anymore.. or worse rise up and risk death, because so what if they die, they can re-roll. Eg.. say a boomer who would like to re-roll anyway.

Better is the religion they push in our society.. 'you only live once'. Then people can be enslaved and too scared to stand up AND keep putting up with abuse.

Exactly, I even see some of it on this forum. I wouldn't encourage a user to take their life, but if that's what they want to do, then should be able to go through with it.

I have always hated those faggots who oppose euthanasia, unfortunately they are all religious.

(((They)))
Who ?

Images 20

Suicide is literally illegal where I live.
Crazy times

While I am not against it, I would never do anything to steer brocels toward it.

I have always hated those faggots who oppose euthanasia, unfortunately they are all religious.

Their religions are strange. Like when I was thinking about Christianity I thought its still 'you only live once' in this world. Which makes no sense when you think about it that whoever created this universe would make it for one play through only for spirits. I mean what if a spirit just makes some mistakes or gets a bad roll of the dice like us, its lame.

They also don't define Heaven - they are cagey when you push them to say ok what is in Heaven.

And I get the feeling seeing 99% of Christians in America, they don't really believe in their own religion. Or else why fear death so much. If Heaven is on the other side would you be that worried - no.

You can call me bluepilled for this take but I really don't care.
Suicide is the worst decision you can ever take as an incel, reasons:
1- You don't know what's waiting for you in the grave, whether you're a believer in god or not. At this exact moment where you are reading this, the stage of "post-death" is totally incomprehensible to humanity, it's not worth it to take such a risk. "But we're all going to die one day, what's the point?" If there's immense and eternal suffering waiting for you in the grave (or something that is just bad), would you rather postpone it or make it happen now? You'd choose the former unless you're a masochist.
2- You died without achieving anything worth mentioning in life, proving that normies and foids are better than you. While you fade into the endless empty void of death (or suffer as I explained above), there are millions of foids and normies who don't get to experience the eternal fate you are currently experiencing and are just enjoying their lives, yes they will eventually experience it someday but at lease they have the privilege to experience not as soon as you did and at lease they will live a meaningful and happy life before they get to experience it. On the other hand, you lived as a worthless incel and died as a worthless incel; which will lead to you being forgotten to the point of you being literally erased from existence and public memory as if you never even existed. At this case, what will be the difference between you and an animal roadkill? If the concept of being totally erased from existence because you led a miserable life while unworthy Jews will be remembered is not horrifying and unsettling to you, then I don't know what is. If you're not leaving a legacy behind then there's no point from dying.

If you really lost all hope of ascension then consider shifting your focus and interest towards something else rather than killing yourself. Accept the fact that you are unbreedable/undateable and move on, try to become better at something else (something that doesn't resemble improving your game with w*men). It's literally the same thing as suiciding, you see, when you take the decision to off yourself you are also taking the decision to cease your desire of becoming more attractive to women and getting laid. How is it the same thing as suicide? simple, I am asking from you to kill your desire of chasing women (forever) without actually killing yourself, you will cease to chase women in both scenarios but the latter is better.

Last edited:
I agree suicide is a valid option. It's sadistic, but I relish it when normies and chads kill themselves when their happy lives come crashing down for once. What I don't like is when other incels kill themselves. They have the right and I can't blame them, but it's sad when some of the few people who have also felt that excruciating pain from being beat down by society for so long take their own life. It feels personal to me like society has won out and the world gets a little bit lonlier. If an incel wants to rope I wouldn't stop them but I'll always ask them not to.