Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel is it possible to work in world politics as a 70 IQ person

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
i want to impact normies life (good or bad) because they have impacted mine. is it atleast possible to be an insider and watch it.

i cannot let go of what foids and normies did to me. i want to do something to them.

i'm even considering postponing my roping plan because of this rage.

Idk, let's ask Joe Biden

im worse than him. but im too anxious and adhd to even get out of my room and touch the sunlight
(I was only joking) but nah, I think anyone would be better than him honestly. And same I get pale from staying In to much

is there anythng else i can do except ER because the damage will be far too low. i CANNOT LET THEM WIN. i have more common sense, drive and risk tolerance than normies. so i cannot let this go.

Probably not. Sorry. I'm being honest, you need to be close to average or above average to be president or related but lesser positions of power. And you need connections.

to get into politics you must be the ultimate bullshit artist. being an anxious self conscious NEET is the antithesis of being a politician. need social connections, looks and confidence in your BS

Are you saying you are 70 IQ?
You dont talk like 70 IQ.
But to answer your question,
No not really.

Or better yet - resurrect Reagan from the grave.

Probably not. Sorry. I'm being honest, you need to be close to average or above average to be president or related but lesser positions of power. And you need connections.
over. i think i have connection building skills but i think its over anyway

to get into politics you must be the ultimate bullshit artist. being an anxious self conscious NEET is the antithesis of being a politician. need social connections, looks and confidence in your BS
:cryfeels:

i want to impact normies life (good or bad) because they have impacted mine. is it atleast possible to be an insider and watch it.

i cannot let go of what foids and normies did to me. i want to do something to them.

i'm even considering postponing my roping plan because of this rage.
Yeah, most politicians have sub 70 iq, they just forward any message to them, my dad makes like 110 bucks an hour, so they usually just sit there doing pretend work
(Doxxed)

Yeah, most politicians have sub 70 iq, they just forward any message to them, my dad makes like 110 bucks an hour, so they usually just sit there doing pretend work
(Doxxed)
nice. plis DM.

Tamils all have high IQ. I wish I was born a tamil :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry:

Social connections and confidence are more important than looks in politics. Historically many politicans were ugly and/or short

all of them are bramins you nigger. including sundar pichai. but yea. i cant say tamils are retards
Still all are Tamil. Sambar must be giving you guys high IQ

everything is possible for them

all of them are bramins you nigger. including sundar pichai. but yea. i cant say tamils are retards
I want a high IQ traditional tamil foid. Tamils are so lucky to have high IQ woman :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Highest IQ indian is also a tamil foid

she will use that IQ to betabuxx cucks :feelskek:
She is a High IQ factory. All tamil woman are so intelligent, so traditional so elegant :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

I want a tamil foid :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Why I can't get them?? :cryfeels::cryfeels:

She is a High IQ factory. All tamil woman are so intelligent, so traditional so elegant :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

I want a tamil foid :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Why I can't get them?? :cryfeels::cryfeels:
you should go try instead of sitting on .is

you should go try instead of sitting on .is
Those tamil stacies will reject me. I am 5'4 with acne and protruding teeth. First I will have to hard looks maxx.

Those tamil stacies will reject me. I am 5'4 with acne and protruding teeth. First I will have to hard looks maxx.
but still try with your pajeet privilege. nigger foids always like to go a social ladder up.

nigger foids always like to go a social ladder up.
And then divorce rape you

Oldest langage saar
Bro you a curry? How do you know that meme? :lul: :lul: :lul:

It's usually said by D stock niggers, who are accutually Telugu not Tamil. That's why they are so dumb.