Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being around Beckys all day is worse then Water Boarding

trognarukk

trognarukk

Captain
★★
Pretty much title.

I work exclusively with only femoids larping as beckys (+1stacy) and its worse then literal torture. Today was hard.

We had to spend alot of time in the meetingroom and i had to sit close next to the cute becky. Oh boy.

Her only mere presence in arms reach made me shiver from the inside. I could literally feel her warmth and sense her smell.

A sudden urge came up to want to hug her (in my head ofc) it was not sexual. It just was the really intense need of physical contact.

I have never experienced it in this kind of intensitiy.

You just got manipulated.

Pretty much title.

I work exclusively with only femoids larping as beckys (+1stacy) and its worse then literal torture. Today was hard.

We had to spend alot of time in the meetingroom and i had to sit close next to the cute becky. Oh boy.

Here only mere presence in arms reach made me shiver from the inside. I could literally feel her warmth and sense her smell.

A sudden urge came up to want to hug her (in my head ofc) it was not sexual. It just was the really intense need of physical contact.

I have never experienced it in this kind of intensitiy.
Depends on what is used for Waterboarding. If it's gasoline, then it's worse.

On some days I don't care at all about my isolation. I think the key is to only interact with oldcels and unattractive people.

On some days I don't care at all about my isolation. I think the key is to only interact with oldcels and unattractive people.
if its in arms reach what you are missing out its worse then isolation yes

Think of the poo that comes out of human creatures, The gunk, The puke, The blood, The self cleaning retardfuel

almost wanna break down when this happens, giga suifuel. have to take a moment to snap back to reality :feelscomfy: