Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Being attracted to confidence is a cuck trait and a sign of low IQ and hedonism

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
The fact that women highly correlate confidence with competence, and see this as a high factor in attraction proves their low IQ. It also proves that their inner nature is to be submissive to a dominant CHAD. First of all, its insane how unconfident, meek, people are not a 'protected class.' It's literally bigotry to have bias toward confidence vs lack of confidence, because the 'feeling of confidence' vs 'actual competency' is nebulous both in scope and in substantiation. It can only can be proven, if at all, on a case-by-case basis for situations that call for empirical data. To have bias as though confident people are inherently better people is no different than being a skinhead rapist who thinks jews are oppressing them. They are both LOW CLASS BIGOTS. I mean for sucks sake. Do you think the world would even have RAPISTS, if they weren't confident? Because raping a bitch probably takes more confidence than any human act imaginable outside maybe child sacrifice or dog eating :foidSoy:.

It would nice if a woman felt confident enough to meet me.
:incel:
RAPE!!
:chad:
Rape-culture is evil (unless I'm doing it)!
:soy:

Confidence attraction is cucked, because it is behavior that shows that one is flocking to an authority figure who will obviously take control and lead the situation. Letting confident people take control is an abdication of power. You submit your confidence to them, so you can be a lazy FUCK not worrying about anything at all like some floozy at an opium den. It drives me nuts!!! Being neurotic to the bone, SHOULD BE normal. The default! The unconfident are so underappreciated. They give the entire human experience depth, balance, and nuance. Having confidence bias, literally makes the world easier for psychotic egomaniacs to control our way of life.

These libfucks, for instance-- do you think Trump would have been president if he were unconfident? What about all these scam artists like SBF, and the Theranos bitch? DO you think they'd be around if the weren't confident, or even more accurately, that you weren't confidence hussies??? Confidence attraction is literally bottom faggot behavior. All these redpill fucks being gymmaxxxed 'Tatesexuals' with daddy issues, they are ultimately bottom bitches that need to suck off a confident master. People who watch sports are so fucking gay for confident men that they should go a pride parade to groom children. For unconfident cowards who live in fear, like me, it feels like life is a constant confidence exam-- we both are painfully aware of its uselessness, we fail at it constantly because of autism, and keeps us bottom-tier in mate selection hierarchy.

It's just a fucking fact, that things will be generally better if people actually QUESTION themselves before doing something stupid. THIS IS THE ENTIRE POINT OF BEING UNCONFIDENT. So we can surivive better. Do you want me to to be confident and STUPID or unconfident and SMART?

When cucks and foids who love confidence give all their fucky-sucky to the ALPHA CHADS and leave the meek, the people bold enough to wimper around and say 'we probably shouldn't do this' to go jack off in a ditch-- is precisely why the world is going down the shitter.

Incels want to be surrounded by unconfident people , because hanging out with a bunch of losers and having infleunce over them like some kind of cult leader is simply the power move. The entire value of other people is to make them beneath you. It is a strategic move to game the hierarchy to your advantage. It is less work to mold an unconfident loser into your bidding, than it is to bid some confident jock who doesn't give you the time of day. People lack the will to have control because they are LAZY butt-pluggers. The meek inherently distrust confident people, because they tend to be scammers. Not just that, confident people tend to be assholes who have little boundaries. Why would I fucking want to be in a situation where I increasingly have less of a voice?? It's only the meek who inherenly feel commited to de-pyramidize scheme the world order. If I'm gonna be in a fucking cult, I want to be in the one where only the meek are in charge.

Last edited:
I think so too. Not to mention that confident people are just usually low inhib. The fact that women are attracted to guys with lower inhibition tells me that women just aren't all that developed mentally

I read this!- I noticed one thing:- in your post you use two different meanings of "confidence" interchangeably.- It's an interesting argumentative technique, but it may handicap you with careful readers.

You alternate between:

Confident as in "I am confident that this solution is correct" and

Confident as in "I am confident in my value as a person".

Those are two different things, and there are separate arguments to be made for each of them in their own context.- I was slightly confused when I read this because of the switcheroos between those two meanings.
-

Last edited:
I read this!- I noticed one thing:- in your post you use two different meanings of "confidence" interchangeably.- It's an interesting argumentative technique, but it may handicap you with careful readers.

You alternate between:

Those are two different things, and there are separate arguments to be made for each of them in their own context.- I was slightly confused when I read this because of the switcheroos between those two meanings.
-
it doesn't really matter because both definitions are true

I hope high iq neurotic man could lead my country too

I think so too. Not to mention that confident people are just usually low inhib. The fact that women are attracted to guys with lower inhibition tells me that women just aren't all that developed mentally
They aren't. They are children basically. We fundamentally still live in the stone age and the big/tall, broad shouldered, low inhib, loud guy is the leader who can basically do whatever the fuck he wants.

You alternate between:

-
They are connected though.

The fact that women are attracted to guys with lower inhibition tells me that women just aren't all that developed mentally
I can understand it from an evolutionary psychology perspective, though. A low-inhib male is more likely to mate and spread genes through rape. A low inhib male is also more likely to permanently kill or disfigure competitors, leading to higher fertility. Through that doctrine, a man with lower inhibition would be a greater reproductive success. Not to mention the fact that it might have been a sexual selector - that women who weren't willing to be raped were killed by these low-inhib males, thus women who desire coerced relationships have a greater survival rate, and pass those preferences down through genes.

Of course, this shouldn't be applicable in current society, but we are echoes of our predecessors. We retain those genes and preferences through generations.

High IQ.

Confidence attraction is cucked, because it is behavior that shows that one is flocking to an authority figure who will obviously take control and lead the situation. Letting confident people take control is an abdication of power. You submit your confidence to them, so you can be a lazy FUCK not worrying about anything at all like some floozy at an opium den. It drives me nuts!!! Being neurotic to the bone, SHOULD BE normal. The default! The unconfident are so underappreciated. They give the entire human experience depth, balance, and nuance. Having confidence bias, literally makes the world easier for psychotic egomaniacs to control our way of life.
What you'll find is that in many situations in life people naturally gravitate towards a sole authority figure. In the absence of one they will appoint one from their own. This natural human tendency allows room for the confident, Machiavellian psychopath types to assume the leader role. This is true in virtually all forms of government, except monarchies.

This is a great thread. For example, confidence isn't logical if you're ugly. Normies are basically just gaslighting you into lying to yourself and trying to get you to ignore reality. They don't at any point seem to care how evil they are. It's like normies are stunted in some way. This is why I'm against religion. No person is serious about their religion. It's just a symptom of what you're speaking about here: people need to believe in someone else who is confident. Humans naturally want to worship and be led by an alpha. They will support that alpha no matter what the alpha does. They just want to be rewarded by the alpha for their obedience. They sacrifice everything for the alpha. Normies have no "soul". They are just alpha Dick riders.

This is a great thread. For example, confidence isn't logical if you're ugly. Normies are basically just gaslighting you into lying to yourself and trying to get you to ignore reality. They don't at any point seem to care how evil they are. It's like normies are stunted in some way. This is why I'm against religion. No person is serious about their religion. It's just a symptom of what you're speaking about here: people need to believe in someone else who is confident. Humans naturally want to worship and be led by an alpha. They will support that alpha no matter what the alpha does. They just want to be rewarded by the alpha for their obedience. They sacrifice everything for the alpha. Normies have no "soul". They are just alpha Dick riders.
all of these great points, and how I've always felt about normie congregations with central figures.

Very true, great thread. Confidence promotes the worst behavior in people and, as you said, it's a good thing for people to question themselves before they do something, which is something confident people don't do. All psychos, corrupt politicians, violent people, scammers are all people with high confidence.

Confidence is also tied strongly to looks. Just look at the treatment ugly confident men get.

If you walk around confident about everything, you're a retard. Foids love retards because they themselves are retards.

The fact that women highly correlate confidence with competence, and see this as a high factor in attraction proves their low IQ. It also proves that their inner nature is to be submissive to a dominant CHAD. First of all, its insane how unconfident, meek, people are not a 'protected class.' It's literally bigotry to have bias toward confidence vs lack of confidence, because the 'feeling of confidence' vs 'actual competency' is nebulous both in scope and in substantiation. It can only can be proven, if at all, on a case-by-case basis for situations that call for empirical data. To have bias as though confident people are inherently better people is no different than being a skinhead rapist who thinks jews are oppressing them. They are both LOW CLASS BIGOTS. I mean for sucks sake. Do you think the world would even have RAPISTS, if they weren't confident? Because raping a bitch probably takes more confidence than any human act imaginable outside maybe child sacrifice or dog eating :foidSoy:.

It would nice if a woman felt confident enough to meet me.
:incel:
RAPE!!
:chad:
Rape-culture is evil (unless I'm doing it)!
:soy:

These libfucks, for instance-- do you think Trump would have been president if he were unconfident? What about all these scam artists like SBF, and the Theranos bitch? DO you think they'd be around if the weren't confident, or even more accurately, that you weren't confidence hussies??? Confidence attraction is literally bottom faggot behavior. All these redpill fucks being gymmaxxxed 'Tatesexuals' with daddy issues, they are ultimately bottom bitches that need to suck off a confident master. People who watch sports are so fucking gay for confident men that they should go a pride parade to groom children. For unconfident cowards who live in fear, like me, it feels like life is a constant confidence exam-- we both are painfully aware of its uselessness, we fail at it constantly because of autism, and keeps us bottom-tier in mate selection hierarchy.

It's just a fucking fact, that things will be generally better if people actually QUESTION themselves before doing something stupid. THIS IS THE ENTIRE POINT OF BEING UNCONFIDENT. So we can surivive better. Do you want me to to be confident and STUPID or unconfident and SMART?

When cucks and foids who love confidence give all their fucky-sucky to the ALPHA CHADS and leave the meek, the people bold enough to wimper around and say 'we probably shouldn't do this' to go jack off in a ditch-- is precisely why the world is going down the shitter.

Incels want to be surrounded by unconfident people , because hanging out with a bunch of losers and having infleunce over them like some kind of cult leader is simply the power move. The entire value of other people is to make them beneath you. It is a strategic move to game the hierarchy to your advantage. It is less work to mold an unconfident loser into your bidding, than it is to bid some confident jock who doesn't give you the time of day. People lack the will to have control because they are LAZY butt-pluggers. The meek inherently distrust confident people, because they tend to be scammers. Not just that, confident people tend to be assholes who have little boundaries. Why would I fucking want to be in a situation where I increasingly have less of a voice?? It's only the meek who inherenly feel commited to de-pyramidize scheme the world order. If I'm gonna be in a fucking cult, I want to be in the one where only the meek are in charge.
Too many words.

Your confidence is your jaw.

Confidence doesn't lead to attraction. People who are already attractive become confident and emboldened because of all the positive reinforcement they get from others throughout their lives.

If an ugly fuck tries to behave exactly as the confident Chad, he's seen as cocky, arrogant, and hated for not "knowing his place."

Do you think the world would even have RAPISTS, if they weren't confident? Because raping a bitch probably takes more confidence than any human act imaginable outside maybe child sacrifice or dog eating :foidSoy:.
Profound stuff

no such thing for permacels

That was a great read.

I, too, have learned to never trust confident people. If someone has way too much self-confidence, they’re either an opportunistic bullshitter, a moron, or both (it's usually both).

Yeah women are just retarded womb creatures that sit at the finish line of life and fuck the winners though, so it makes sense they are impotent cuckolds that prefer to be fucked and impregnated by their natural superiors. Women are so subhuman it's utterly detestable

Yeah women are just retarded womb creatures that sit at the finish line of life and fuck the winners though, so it makes sense they are impotent cuckolds that prefer to be fucked and impregnated by their natural superiors. Women are so subhuman it's utterly detestable

You're right. They say confidence but its not really confidence it's looks and boldness. A man who is retarded and "confident" is better/more usefull to women and thus society than a man who sees how this world works and chooses to act sensibly in his own interest. Knowing the world and still acting boldly is courage but courage should not be wasted on retarded shit.

You're right. They say confidence but its not really confidence it's looks and boldness. A man who is retarded and "confident" is better/more usefull to women and thus society than a man who sees how this world works and chooses to act sensibly in his own interest. Knowing the world and still acting boldly is courage but courage should not be wasted on retarded shit.
women should be raped by cowards

Theres no confidence for your face, it's over boyo lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back