Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Confidence doesn't make sense to me and I hate women for finding it attractive

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
I'm going to be honest, I never was a confidence person, I have always been such an insecure worm since I was a little kid and I'm not willing to move a finger to change that.

I don't exactly know why, but I have a strong repulsion against confidence, I hate confident people especially confident women, when I see people behaving with confidence I get angry, I see them as the inferior pollution of this world, I see them as narcissists, sociopaths, intimidating and disgusting. That's why I don't want to become confident, I don't want to become what I hate, being insecure has become part of my identity and I find my insecurity kinda cute.

However, the biggest reason I hate confidence with all my heart and mind is because it requires you to lie to yourself, to "fake it till you make it", and this is when I find confidence dishonest, sociopathic, dangerous and, especially, irracional and nonsensical, because it tells you that you improve asa person by lying to yourself and others, that you improve as a person by beinga cheater, which is repulsive to me.

Why do women find confidence attractive though?: I think it's because:

- women want a dangerous alpha male who is able to compete with is related to confidence, narcissism and big ego

- women want something succesful because they are materialistic when it comes to dating

- women want a man who other women like, and such a man would be confident about his ability to attract women since he knows he has already done it before multiple times.

All these things only make me hate confidence more and see it as a sociopathic strategy to adapt to a sociopathic society.

I was never taught about confidence at home, only through redpill/blackpill when I was a teen, maybe that's why I have such a negative image about confidence, idk if you guys can relate.

Last edited:
They tell us that women love confidence. That's only half of it.

Women love confidence when the man is already attractive.

looks = confidence

They tell us that women love confidence. That's only half of it.

Women love confidence when the man is already attractive.
Yeah, this is also true, but confidence still helps attracting women and to be honest I hate women for that.

They don't, they find men who have something to be confident about attractive
Looks are the most important thing when it comes to sex, but I still think that even a good looking guy can be perceived as unattractive if he behaves in a way that is too passive and not masculine and intimidating enough.

You have plenty of low inhib and confident men who are total skirt chasers, and women aren't attracted to them. I agree that confidence is probably attractive but to say that confidence by itself makes anyone attractive is gigacopium. Makeup won't make a pig attractive either. Confidence and being low inhib on a 5'4 ugly bald guy means jack shit.

Shy 6ft+ gigamogger doesn't need confidence to pull pussy