Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Being attracted to tomboys

• Thread starter Ventingblackpiller
  • Start date
Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★★
Is being attracted to tomboys an hight T trait or it means that you are effeminate so low T trait?or maybe too passive and introverted
Tonboys are energic, extroverted

To everyone that doesn't know what a tomboy is :
Dg2cy9t 69ad2fdc 16d5 47f3 a64a 479984d4acd0
View attachment my-adventures-with-superman-1.webp

Tomboys often dress like a normal dude, t shirt and jeans, not like the slut that you see on the street, their body is covered
Tomboys have some characteristics that we can define as masculine=
extroverted
assertive
energic
active
leader ( in some case)
basically the opposite of me
most importantly they take initiative on everything, don't over think

Is being attracted to tomboys an hight T trait or it means that you are effeminate so low T trait?or maybe too passive and introverted
Tonboys are energic, extroverted

To everyone that doesn't know what a tomboy is :
View attachment 1056514View attachment 1056516View attachment 1056517
Tomboys often dress like a normal dude, t shirt and jeans, not like the slut that you see on the street, their body is covered
Tomboys have some characteristics that we can define as masculine=
extroverted
assertive
energic
active
leader ( in some case)
Are you asking if its High T to be attracted to boys named Tom?

it is a low T trait.

You are probably gay

bro you should not post it here :feelskek:

On the one hand it's gay, because those are manly women, on the other hand it's based, because wanting a girl with the character of a man displays a profound hatred for female nature.

Honestly no clue though, I can kind of see it but don't strongly feel it myself.

Why would I wish for a woman to manhandle me?

FAGGOT DETECTION BOT V21.0
Faggot detected, alerting all online jannies...
@SlayerSlayer

I'm not of the type to judge other's preferences in females, but tomboys don't actually exist. Even if they do, they are most likely going to be the ugly dyke type and of course lesbian and others who are attractive are going to be chad only like every other female.

Even in the second drawing the guy is drawn as whiter (JBW), taller (heightpill), with a sharp jaw (lookspill) and blue eyes (JBW)

On the other hand, categorizing liking what is high T/low T is highly (((semetic))) and disruptive behavior.

Low t because it shows you want to be dominated

tomboys only look good in anime and not irl and i'm not talking about those model looking sluts posting on instagram,just average tomboys.

because wanting a girl with the character of a man displays a profound hatred for female nature.
Exactly I don't like how women act, but I do think that what I want is not normal, I should be the dominant guy not the foid

I'm not of the type to judge other's preferences in females, but tomboys don't actually exist. Even if they do, they are most likely going to be the ugly dyke type and of course lesbian and others who are attractive are going to be chad only like every other female.

Even in the second drawing the guy is drawn as whiter (JBW), taller (heightpill), with a sharp jaw (lookspill) and blue eyes (JBW)

On the other hand, categorizing liking what is high T/low T is highly (((semetic))) and disruptive behavior.

tomboys only look good in anime and not irl and i'm not talking about those model looking sluts posting on instagram,just average tomboys.
Yeah the average tomboy isn't much good looking but still the tomboys that I see are sexy, I would bang all of them

There is no such thing as tomboys. All foids are the same. God, you disgust me. Vacate this Holy Land AT ONCE.

Dont use Fictional character for that, The ones you showed arent even tom boys they are anime characters with huge tits this a tomboy

And yes its gay

how does that make me a kike?
Categorizing any behavior as either low T/high T and attacking other members based on it is highly semetic and (((disruptive)))

extroverted
assertive
energic
active
leader ( in some case)
most importantly they take initiative on everything, don't over think
whore for random cocks
whore for random cocks
whore for random cocks plus ride it like a 1000 HP car
whore for random cocks
it will lead to failure and maybe even death since they can't lead for shit
that's why she will cheat on you with extrovert normies or chads
same as above she will treat you like a kid and then cheat

It's only cool in the imagination of 2d, in real life it's absolutely dreadful and even ones that look like from your pic want to get dominated by men.

Categorizing any behavior as either low T/high T and attacking other members based on it is highly semetic and (((disruptive)))
calling someone a kike is (((semetic))) and (((disruptive)))

but tomboys don't actually exist. Even if they do, they are most likely going to be the ugly dyke type and of course lesbian and others who are attractive are going to be chad only like every other female.
I actually have seen some good looking tomboys, yes they are all Chad only I can only jerk off.
If Only I was taller. ...

Dont use Fictional character for that, The ones you showed arent even tom boys they are anime characters with huge tits this a tomboy

View attachment 1056524
View attachment 1056525 And yes its gay
but so is she

Skater girl types used to be pretty common attractive, non-dyke looking tomboys. Think part of it is the clothing, the attitude and the emotional connection to someone closer to you in interests than the average girl (and less unreachable because of that).

If, on the other hand, youre mostly attracted to her because she looks like a man, then I think you might be gay or at least bi. Although, who knows, sexuality seems a bit more complicated than that.

Just the word "boys" makes me vomit, Are you saying you want boys named Tom ? :feelshaha:

:feelswhat:

There is no such thing as tomboys. All foids are the same. God, you disgust me. Vacate this Holy Land AT ONCE.
Look bro I know that they are all Chad only, I am just explain a preference like a girl that like pretty boy over masc dude, but nobody say that the girl is a lesbian....

View attachment 1056524
View attachment 1056525 And yes its gay
Not tomboys like that.... Tomboys like what I posted , it's like a foid say to you : I like pretty
And you spam like a retard lesbian only because the k pop fag look feminine
Nobody ever did it...

You're a faggot.

MODS BAN THIS TWINK

whore for random cocks
whore for random cocks
whore for random cocks plus ride it like a 1000 HP car
whore for random cocks
it will lead to failure and maybe even death since they can't lead for shit
that's why she will cheat on you with extrovert normies or chads
same as above she will treat you like a kid and then cheat

It's only cool in the imagination of 2d, in real life it's absolutely dreadful and even ones that look like from your pic want to get dominated by men.
I know the reality isn't 2D ....