Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Being attracted to tomboys

• Thread starter Ventingblackpiller
  • Start date
but so is she
View attachment 1056526

Skater girl types used to be pretty common attractive, non-dyke looking tomboys. Think part of it is the clothing, the attitude and the emotional connection to someone closer to you in interests than the average girl (and less unreachable because of that).
View attachment 1056527

If, on the other hand, youre mostly attracted to her because she looks like a man, then I think you might be gay or at least bi. Although, who knows, sexuality seems a bit more complicated than that.
Skater girl with Stacy face and the haircut in the image

I don't like faggot. you fuckin fag

What do you like fem boy? and why do u want to put ur dick on anus?

@Ventingblackpiller Like gay niggers

tomboy is :
Dg2cy9t 69ad2fdc 16d5 47f3 a64a 479984d4acd0
Is that a tomboy? That's just a foid with short hair. Absolutely would.

Yes, tomboys are foids with short hair and normal clothes, and often are extroverted

Low T

Also Tomboys only look good when drawn, most tomboys in real life look either like a dyke or just ugly

Huge tits too tbh

Why cant he just say foid with short hair/Facepalm.

Dont have to put Boy in it...

Yes, tomboys are foids with short hair and normal clothes, and often are extroverted
You didnt have to include the word "Boys" in it you faggot, Just say woman with short hair....

High T if feminine tomboy who belong in kickten, submissive to their family.

You didnt have to include the word "Boys" in it you faggot, Just say woman with short hair....
It's just masculine foids with short foid. who considered "tomboy" by normies

Liking tomboys is pretty gay

they don't exist irl

ahhh im drunk im drunk im drunk

THERE THE FUCK IS ACHOLOH YOU FAGGOT!
I dont drink anymore, Almost killed myself overdosing on whiskey every now and then.

you are closet gay incel

If I don't say tomboys you don't understand the type of foid I am talking about, tomboys are not only short hair, but types of dress and personality.

Tomboys are also Chad only
I know they have a female nature in their brains, pussy, ass, tits, still I feel I prefer them over the normie foid that loves tik tok and dress like a total slut

Well i am quite large too but im not a gaylord like you are, This dick is only reserved for the stacy that i will never get.
The Stacy that you like all fuck niggers

Is liking this gay? Sex with foids is gay then
Its borderline gay at the very least. Long hair is a sign of femininity and if a woman cuts her hair short it means she said goodbye to her femininity

Its borderline gay at the very least. Long hair is a sign of femininity and if a woman cuts her hair short it means she said goodbye to her femininity
You wouldn't fuck any woman that look like her volcel?

being incel doesnt mean you have to fuck dykes or landwhales
Dykes don't take cocks