Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Being autistic while incel makes inceldom more painful

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I’ve read a study on autism and it’s effect on inceldom.

a few copemaxxers here will prolly argue that autism doesn’t matter. If you’re sub8 it’s a death sentence and will probably sentence you to inevitable inceldom. This study here said that autistic men desire sex A LOT and even more than NT men and that 44.6% of men never have sex. Most of them, however, strongly desire sex. 85.7% of them desire sex at least once a week. 87.5% of autistic men fap at least twice a week (compared to 43.8% of NT men), and 16.1% of autistic men fap multiple times a day. Autistic men are also significantly more likely to be hyper sexual than NT men and have a lot more hypersexuality than NT men. Autistic men also are significantly more likely to have Paraphilia sexual desires, fantasies or behaviors. This includes fantasies such as fetishism, voyeurism, sadism and in a smaller amount of cases, pedophilia. Autistic people also are more likely to be non-straight (but most are straight so don’t suddenly call knajjd).

People on incels.co are 40 times more likely to have autism. Only 1% of the population has autism yet 40.6% of people here have it.

@Colvin76 @ordinaryotaku @Robtical @Autismus Maximus

I see NT normies walking with their gfs all the time. Sometimes I see 1 dude(usually high tier normie/chadlight) walking with multiple young cute women.

I may have autism and ADHD, if thats possible

Last edited:
I see NT normies walking with their gfs all the time. Sometimes I see 1 dude(usually high tier normie/chadlight) walking with multiple young cute women.

If you’re autistic it’s a death sentence if you’re sub8

I don't want sex though. I think autism helps me cope because it means I don't need friends either.

It’s a death sentence
Only if you want to ascend and be normal. If you just want to continue living as a hermit NEET, autism is good because it reduces your loneliness. Normies want to rope after going two weeks without friends. I'm fine going decades.

If it makes you feel any better, just remember that those NT normies would instantly lose their girlfriend if Chad hit on her

I think autism helps me cope because it means I don't need friends either.
Only if you want to ascend and be normal. If you just want to continue living as a hermit NEET, autism is good because it reduces your loneliness. Normies want to rope after going two weeks without friends. I'm fine going decades.
High IQ

This is why neurotypicals like me suffer the most from this.

If it makes you feel any better, just remember that those NT normies would instantly lose their girlfriend if Chad hit on her
If they're physically intimidating that won't happen though

I hate normies more than chad tbh. Chads tend to sympathize with incels and don't take orders from toilets

I just want an autistic girlfriend who is a muppet

There are certain thresholds of looks where a woman will behave differently towards you. For example:

8/10 - being low income, status and behaving strangely gets a pass
6/10- you will struggle even if you have just one flaw like low income or being autistic if both you're fucked
4/10 - with autism it's over
3/10 - with autism you seriously creep the person out and they don't want you around in any shape or form

There are certain thresholds of looks where a woman will behave differently towards you. For example:

6/10- you will struggle even if you have just one flaw like low income or being autistic if both you're fucked
3/10 - with autism you seriously creep the person out and they don't want you around in any shape or form
Sub 8 men with autism are truecels

Professionally diagnosed aspie here, tbh it's over. I also heard the average lifespan of aspies is only until their late 30s-early 40s because of extremely high suicide rates among them.

Professionally diagnosed aspie here, tbh it's over. I also heard the average lifespan of aspies is only until their late 30s-early 40s because of extremely high suicide rates among them.
One interesting thing about autism is we view things less emotionally and more based on reason than normies

Do not just focus on sex perspective. The worst part of having autism is you are more likely to have a low IQ than normies and your adult life will be a living hell because your brain does not work normally, which causes you to be introvert and lack basic social things. As a low functioning autismcel, i am fucked no matter how hard i try. I will never be seen as normal person. I sometimes try to cope by focusing on other non related aspects of life but it did not go well. How well you will do in life is determined by high IQ and social IQ and if you don't have either of them its over for you.

Do not just focus on sex perspective. The worst part of having autism is you are more likely to have a low IQ than normies and your adult life will be a living hell because your brain does not work normally, which causes you to be introvert and lack basic social things. As a low functioning autismcel, i am fucked no matter how hard i try. I will never be seen as normal person. I sometimes try to cope by focusing on other non related aspects of life but it did not go well. How well you will do in life is determined by high IQ and social IQ and if you don't have either of them its over for you.
Low functioning autists can’t even talk or type. I think you’re high functioning.

high functioning = mild autism
Low functioning = severe autism

Lol i fap 10 times a week at least

Low functioning autists can’t even talk or type. I think you’re high functioning.

high functioning = mild autism
Low functioning = severe autism
Well i can write in 2 languages but my verbal communication is very bad so its useless as i can't practice my knowledge in real life.

Well i can write in 2 languages but my verbal communication is very bad so its useless as i can't practice my knowledge in real life.
Do you talk at all?

Good list.

I have autism, low income, 0,5/10 looks.

For example I almost never got anyone to do pair tasks with me in school. And we had plenty of those. In the dance lessons most foids refused to dance with me because of my face. In the language lessons I never had a pair to do the speaking exercises, except when the teacher was my pair.

Do you talk at all?
Yes but my speech is usually limited to basic things like how are you, how is your day going etc. I can not show any crumb of intelligence when i talk with someone in real life. I basically get intellectualmogged.

Foid having asperger is seen as quirky and it's well perceived by society, they have access to relationships very early iust like regular foids and are often validated enough to develop confidence in themselves as well as their social skills if introverted. They even have a women only ranch in the wood that serve as a camp for women with asperger.

For men there is no such things, it's an automatic social and personal death sentence, unless chad. A life of pure lonilness and copes in a loop until the rope.

If you just want to continue living as a hermit NEET, autism is good because it reduces your loneliness. Normies want to rope after going two weeks without friends. I'm fine going decades.
Same. I can do the same thing over and over for years and not have a problem with it, including being lonely. I doubt any normie could keep up this routine without roping.

I’ve read a study on autism and it’s effect on inceldom.

a few copemaxxers here will prolly argue that autism doesn’t matter. If you’re sub8 it’s a death sentence and will probably sentence you to inevitable inceldom. This study here said that autistic men desire sex A LOT and even more than NT men and that 44.6% of men never have sex. Most of them, however, strongly desire sex. 85.7% of them desire sex at least once a week. 87.5% of autistic men fap at least twice a week (compared to 43.8% of NT men), and 16.1% of autistic men fap multiple times a day. Autistic men are also significantly more likely to be hyper sexual than NT men and have a lot more hypersexuality than NT men. Autistic men also are significantly more likely to have Paraphilia sexual desires, fantasies or behaviors. This includes fantasies such as fetishism, voyeurism, sadism and in a smaller amount of cases, pedophilia. Autistic people also are more likely to be non-straight (but most are straight so don’t suddenly call knajjd).

People on incels.co are 40 times more likely to have autism. Only 1% of the population has autism yet 40.6% of people here have it.

@Colvin76 @ordinaryotaku @Robtical @Autismus Maximus
autism and ugliness go hand in hand

Yes but my speech is usually limited to basic things like how are you, how is your day going etc. I can not show any crumb of intelligence when i talk with someone in real life. I basically get intellectualmogged.
i'd say you have high-functiong autism

Being born a deformed autistic ethnic manlet is like playing the game on Ultra hardcore nightmare veteran mode, I am speaking from experience

No social skills for your face also JFL at this cope social skills are a meme
no they aren't a meme if you're sub7. chads can act as socially awkward as possible. sub8 men will considered predators if they act awkward. you need to know how to make conversations to start relationships if you're sub7. look up mental on scientific blackpill. if you think sub7 autists can get laid, you aren't blackpilled.

no they aren't a meme if you're sub7. chads can act as socially awkward as possible. sub8 men will considered predators if they act awkward. you need to know how to make conversations to start relationships if you're sub7. look up mental on scientific blackpill. if you think sub7 autists can get laid, you aren't blackpilled.
It's all old news at this point ngl

6/10 autist can get something. Social skills are a joke just don’t be a drooling hand flapper in public. That’s all there is to it

6/10 autist can get something. Social skills are a joke just don’t be a drooling hand flapper in public. That’s all there is to it
no autist i met in life has a gf

Crystal meth is the cure to being autistic. Women love psychopaths and narcissists but don't give people like us a chance.

Crystal meth is the cure to being autistic. Women love psychopaths and narcissists but don't give people like us a chance.
crystal meth is dangerous