Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being born a shitskin=Automatic Inceldom

S

Shitskin_Shitlife

Recruit
★★
The default state of the shitskin is inceldom. With whites being an incel is a very rare and entirely avoidable (JBW to get deathnics) circumstance but with shitskins it is the norm. All of the brown ethnics I know growing up are either truecels or barely managed to lose their virginity in their fucking late 20s. Being curry or sand in a western country is a literal death sentence. White foids see you as an ancient obsolete species like homo-erectus, and white men want to bash your skull in with a hammer for being born in their country. The level of suffering shitskins go through is unheard of in the entire white genus. Our retarded third world goat fucking parents have no clue the suffering they caused by migrating to a white country where we will be endlessly mogged by our racial superiors. Brown parents are the fucking worst hellspawn this demonic rock has ever concocted. The regular state of parenting that brown kids have to endure would be abusive if whites had to deal with it. Constant mental abuse, comparison with superior kids, extreme poverty, overcrowding, physical abuse, sexual abuse, low IQ, and narcissistic on top of it. They expect you to be their slave and worship them because they brought you into this hellish existence. My dad is the warden and I am the inmate.

I was born with shitskin, poor, low brown IQ, malnourished, and surrounded by a race which is better than me in every single way. White girls look at me with disgust just for having the audacity of existing. When I look in the mirror I see a deformed, ugly, brown, ethnic, subhuman face staring back at me. It is physical proof of my inferiority and low status in the world, well below my white masters.

If you are born with shitskin you will have a shit life. Nature has a racial hierarchy and female choice shows who is clearly on top (white) and who is on the bottom (brown shitskins)

The default state of the shitskin is inceldom. With whites being an incel is a very rare and entirely avoidable (JBW to get deathnics) circumstance but with shitskins it is the norm. All of the brown ethnics I know growing up are either truecels or barely managed to lose their virginity in their fucking late 20s. Being curry or sand in a western country is a literal death sentence. White foids see you as an ancient obsolete species like homo-erectus, and white men want to bash your skull in with a hammer for being born in their country. The level of suffering shitskins go through is unheard of in the entire white genus. Our retarded third world goat fucking parents have no clue the suffering they caused by migrating to a white country where we will be endlessly mogged by our racial superiors. Brown parents are the fucking worst hellspawn this demonic rock has ever concocted. The regular state of parenting that brown kids have to endure would be abusive if whites had to deal with it. Constant mental abuse, comparison with superior kids, extreme poverty, overcrowding, physical abuse, sexual abuse, low IQ, and narcissistic on top of it. They expect you to be their slave and worship them because they brought you into this hellish existence. My dad is the warden and I am the inmate.

I was born with shitskin, poor, low brown IQ, malnourished, and surrounded by a race which is better than me in every single way. White girls look at me with disgust just for having the audacity of existing. When I look in the mirror I see a deformed, ugly, brown, ethnic, subhuman face staring back at me. It is physical proof of my inferiority and low status in the world, well below my white masters.

If you are born with shitskin you will have a shit life. Nature has a racial hierarchy and female choice shows who is clearly on top (white) and who is on the bottom (brown shitskins)
Yellows have it worse

At least you have maxillas

And causcoid skulls

so your basically just a dumber, less atractive white on average

And we’re awhole different species

When I look in the mirror I see a deformed, ugly, brown, ethnic, subhuman face staring back at me. It is physical proof of my inferiority and low status in the world, well below my white masters.
Phone camera is more broootal than looking in the mirror

Yeah being born a curry or sand is pretty much "GG" in life, the best you could do is become rich, and even then it's not guaranteed, the world is fucking cruel.

Honestly Sub 5 ricecels probably have it better compared to sub 5 curry's and Sands.
No we dont were uglier even if were both sub5 and they can surgerymaxx more

And arranged marriage maxx

Curries have better bones

Causcoid skulls

They have more potential

They can dye their skin

Since skincolor and stereotypes are their main problem

And their generally less impaired in the gym

They still have shit androgen density dont get me wrong

But they’re leagues ahead of rice

I've seen more ugly Asians with Gf's compared to ugly indians, actually i don't think i've ever seen a indian with a gf before.
Idk where you living in the bay its the other way around

Canada, plenty of curry's and ricecels over here, i guess it would depend on the type of Asian to be fair.
Yeah SEAs dont have bulging eyes and their faces arent as stupidly wide as chinks so their slightly better

The purest yellows (chinese and koreans) are the purest truecels too

There’s a statistic that 85% of Chinese “American” “Men” or 2 belly button chinks die virgins

There’s a statistic that 85% of Chinese “American” “Men” or 2 belly button chinks die virgins
That's fucking horrible, i have a chinese friend dude gymaxxed and still hasn't found any success at all, it's really rough for chinese men here.

Shitskins me.

Not unless you have a good looking face

cope. there's a chad for every ethnicity

The purest yellows (chinese and koreans) are the purest truecels too
Yellows atleast have fair skin. Anything is better than looking like a walking breathing turd.
Wrong, kikes are the lowest of the low. Everyone literally wants to genocide us, and the real reason isn’t because “muh subversion” but rather due to being the most subhuman of all races.

Don’t put sands in the same category as curries Jfl sands usually are white passing like @Made in Heaven

It’s officially over for curries and brown looking ethnics yes we know

The more white you are, the easier and better your prospects are in self actualising

Don’t put sands in the same category as curries Jfl sands usually are white passing like @Made in Heaven

It’s officially over for curries and brown looking ethnics yes we know

The more white you are, the easier and better your prospects are in self actualising
99% of sand look like deathnic shitskins. Just type in protest and any sand country into google images to see what we look like. Sands like to delude ourselves into thinking most of us are white passing. Even the ones with lighter skin still look ethnic.

99% of sand look like deathnic shitskins. Just type in protest and any sand country into google images to see what we look like. Sands like to delude ourselves into thinking most of us are white passing. Even the ones with lighter skin still look ethnic.
Idk about you, but In Australia most sands tend to be from Syria or Lebanon
Some do look a bit more ethnic but mostly do look pretty white to me

Do you only consider nordics to be white?
Because by that reasoning you could even state some Greeks also look ethnic

Idk about you, but In Australia most sands tend to be from Syria or Lebanon
Some do look a bit more ethnic but mostly do look pretty white to me

Do you only consider nordics to be white?
Because by that reasoning you could even state some Greeks also look ethnic
Yeah many greeks also look ethnic. They are all classed as wogs down there. Scandinavia is filled with Syrians and they do worse than every race there including rice and niggers. Sands are the second lowest SMV race barely above curry (backed up by studies).

Move back to the home land and get an arranged marriage.

Just the word shitskin itself is very funny

if youre going for outside your race

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back