Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Interracial marriage and dating should be illegal

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
White men are entitled to white women.
Brown men are entitled to brown women.
Black men are entitled to black women.
Asian men are entitled to Asian women.

Imagine if interracial dating and marriage was banned, no group of men will be deprived of women because they are sticking to their own kind. I don't see anything wrong with this idea because asian men will finally be able to mate with women of their own race, they won't have to worry about their women Being stolen by white chads or Tyrones. It's fair. There will be no racial conflicts. All races will live in peace

Last edited:
good luck enforcing this lmao, first people marching against this would be white men lusting for latino pussy

But I am curry and want white pussy :lasereyes:

impossible to implement irl

Imagine if interracial dating and marriage was banned, no group of men will be deprived of women because they are sticking to their own kind. I don't see anything wrong with this idea because asian men will finally be able to mate with women of their own race, they won't have to worry about their women Being stolen by white chads or Tyrones. It's fair. There will be no racial conflicts. All races will live in peace
True world harmony.

Yes, it should. Science supports the idea, as well: mutts have a higher rate of mental illness.

Anything that reduces pool size is a win for every man but the top one. Segregation prevents interracially attractive men from farming self-hating women. Monogamy prevents attractive men from forming harems. One thing you'll notice about modern society is that nothing that reduces pool size is allowed. It's winner take all to the utmost.

pov: you're trying to fight against blackrock, vanguard, and private equity forcing diversity in ads

good luck enforcing this lmao, first people marching against this would be white men lusting for latino pussy
This whole sentiment of being on a ship as it sinks is cucked, i will get latin, or asian women before white. Ive already seen what white women are, no offence, but your choice is either between an emo junkie, rich coke addict, or a woman focusing on her school career, not searching for a man.

Sadly being ugly me being against interracial has zero power or value. Normies would just call me an incel which in their eyes completely invalidates any opinion I have. So while IR is wrong I can't do much about it.

Anything that reduces pool size is a win for every man but the top one. Segregation prevents interracially attractive men from farming self-hating women. Monogamy prevents attractive men from forming harems. One thing you'll notice about modern society is that nothing that reduces pool size is allowed. It's winner take all to the utmost.
True. Also, in these scenarios, no one wins, and any "wins" are temporary and not long lasting.

But I am curry and want white pussy :lasereyes:
Curry registered has Hitler
main-qimg-d81f917f3fb46fdd2fe4d10f36316e42-lq

+1 Bro. I fully agree with this.

marriage and dating should be illegal​

Agree

This x10000000000.

All of this gl0b0lism bs is made by j00s. who promote this melting p(L)0t idea.

No I want to sex white foids

It triggers the disgust response when we see these miscegenation filth

logic55 for president :feelsaww:

but even presidents are puppets on strings to jews. it truly is over.

That would also require segregation

Were different wnough as a species

That we cant live together for so long and in such close proximity without tension

Its been proven time and again like in ghettos, yugoslavia, and austria hungary

(last two are bad examples though since their all white)

But different races differ a lot

and anywhere where there are too many of both races theres tension because of conflicting interest

It was this way before globalism

but it wont ever go back to being that way

Funny how they benefited from it the most when they were the original opposers to it. As soon as they learned ethnic women (asian especially) loved them, it became the #1 thing

This whole sentiment of being on a ship as it sinks is cucked, i will get latin, or asian women before white. Ive already seen what white women are, no offence, but your choice is either between an emo junkie, rich coke addict, or a woman focusing on her school career, not searching for a man.
So you go from whites who are, overall, in probably the best/2nd best position...to asians who are objectively in the WORST position. You are the one swimming towards a sinking ship...then if you have a son, he will view you as the enemy and the woman as a traitor

So you go from whites who are, overall, in probably the best/2nd best position...to asians who are objectively in the WORST position. You are the one swimming towards a sinking ship...then if you have a son, he will view you as the enemy and the woman as a traitor
my son will only see me as an failure ifi i dint do my part, im currently a rotter, if i took out a loan and got a family in some shit hole larping rich, i'd naturally be an asshole, im only going to do that if im successful, which ill probably never be either. I'm just saying, it's the same in the economic world, you can be ethical and nice, but that's not going to put money in your pocket, if everyone's cheating why shouldn't you? to get better odds at a happier life. And first of all i won't get an incel son, and if i do, who cares, i'll have enough money in my scenario for him to live comfortably.

my son will only see me as an failure ifi i dint do my part, im currently a rotter, if i took out a loan and got a family in some shit hole larping rich, i'd naturally be an asshole, im only going to do that if im successful, which ill probably never be either. I'm just saying, it's the same in the economic world, you can be ethical and nice, but that's not going to put money in your pocket, if everyone's cheating why shouldn't you? to get better odds at a happier life. And first of all i won't get an incel son, and if i do, who cares, i'll have enough money in my scenario for him to live comfortably.
The thing is, whites on here will complain about their issues...yet you aren't willing to admit you are the problem, too. If you had a son, why wouldn't he want to kill both you and the traitor in your sleep?

Taking advantage of racial hatred, while promoting racial hatred against your own kids is the worst thing anyone can do - whether it's bmxf, wmxf or whatever