Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being christian and demon possession

• Thread starter worthlessretard9284
  • Start date
I need to exorcise more

Kek, glowiee nigger banned. Based mods
8ea4f67d618a454883d69513a0837409

Idk why he couldn’t just log out lol
I reverse image searched the pic he posted of himself. Guess what, i found that same pic and thousands of other pics similar to it.

I reverse image searched the pic he posted of himself. Guess what, i found that same pic and thousands of other pics similar to it.
Makes sense only a retard would post themselves on here

Makes sense only a retard would post themselves on here
Kek, i don't know why but alot of glowiees and foids are invading here all of sudden.

Kek, i don't know why but alot of glowiees and foids are invading here all of sudden.
Always been glowies n feds on this rothole, but I wonder who this guy was

Tfw no troon to troll
I troll troons and normies on reddit on daily basis. Just make a burner account.
Ask troons to show them their wound and they all go ape shit :feelskek:

I troll troons and normies on reddit on daily basis. Just make a burner account.
Ask troons to show them their wound and they all go ape shit :feelskek:
I need to make a new reddit acc, I got my newest acc banned in feb for just saying tranny, I wasn’t even attacking them lol I just had the word and got permabanned

I need to make a new reddit acc, I got my newest acc banned in feb for just saying tranny, I wasn’t even attacking them lol I just had the word and got permabanned
Reddit hires pedo troony mods and admins.

Reddit hires pedo troony mods and admins.
It’s kekfuel, i remmeber getting a 3 day banned just for saying subaru was a shit character, no free speech for trucels there unless you private sub maxx

It’s kekfuel, i remmeber getting a 3 day banned just for saying subaru was a shit character, no free speech for trucels there unless you private sub maxx
Thats what caused me to leave reddit as main platform. I got 2 whores doxxed and got banned for that. What did i do wrong? Whores deserve that.

Thats what caused me to leave reddit as main platform. I got 2 whores doxxed and got banned for that. What did i do wrong? Whores deserve that.
Same here, I had to finally make the transition a couple yrs ago cuz I was a karmamaxxed trucel back then but got my shit banned along with my sub

Did they do anything to you or did you just dox for the hell of it

Did they do anything to you or did you just dox for the hell of it
One commented under my comment (swallows UwU) and the other one did nothing

U gotta b kidding
I used to be a meme lord celeb of a subreddit r/JEENEETards, had 72k karma account with the name of psychotic_cock69. People hailed me as meme lord and shitpost lord. That was the time i got involved with indiachan.io, then got blackpilled. Called in based bros from indiachan.io and got these whores doxxed.

I used to be a meme lord celeb of a subreddit r/JEENEETards, had 72k karma account with the name of psychotic_cock69. People hailed me as meme lord and shitpost lord. That was the time i got involved with indiachan.io, then got blackpilled. Called in based bros from indiachan.io and got these whores doxxed.
Fuckkk, I think I had like 15k max and I used to rot on my own incel private sub, is that sub still up

Fuckkk, I think I had like 15k max and I used to rot on my own incel private sub, is that sub still up
You can ask jeeneetards mods about me anytime, they still fear me kek. They had to private their sub twice because of me for the entire day. There are even rumors that authorities got involved, but i don't believe them

You can ask jeeneetards mods about me anytime, they still fear me kek. They had to private their sub twice because of me for the entire day. There are even rumors that authorities got involved, but i don't believe them
What was the sub abt

Ah, I thought it was a neets sub jfl
There is an exam for medical college entrance, National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test abbreviated as NEET :feelskek: , i gave this exam to get into govt medical college

There is an exam for medical college entrance, National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test abbreviated as NEET :feelskek: , i gave this exam to get into govt medical college
You’re in med school ?

Mogger , I’m doomed to a life of low tier wage jobs unless I can pop off or find a good way to make money without school
Pajeetland doctors don't make much. Its over for us.

christianity is for losers

How much do you guys make on avg?
in my state, around 75k modibuxx (rupees) to 100k modibuxx a month. And for good lifestyle you need to make atleast 2million modibuxx a year which is around 167k modibuxx a month.

in my state, around 75k modibuxx (rupees) to 100k modibuxx a month. And for good lifestyle you need to make atleast 2million modibuxx a year which is around 167k modibuxx a month.
how do the people who are less than docs in pajeetland live ?

how do the people who are less than docs in pajeetland live ?
in brutal conditions, they have to constantly cut down their needs to compensate for thr other. Its very grim. Nothing like living on neetbuxx in muttland or europe, its very brutal. House almost feels like a jail.

Lemme show you a typical pajeet house that more than 50% of population lives in
Images 2

in brutal conditions, they have to constantly cut down their needs to compensate for thr other. Its very grim. Nothing like living on neetbuxx in muttland or europe, its very brutal. House almost feels like a jail.

Lemme show you a typical pajeet house that more than 50% of population lives in
View attachment 870475
jfl it’s giga over