Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel being curry in the west it never began for us

curryceldesi

curryceldesi

Officer
theres no hope for subhuman curries like me

we coped our entire life for nothing

no foids will ever even look us in the face

being a nigger is more beneficial in the 21st century bc all these white foids will give them pity sex

its over

The worst fucking thing is seeing cute jeetas of your OWN race but knowing ywnb able to fuck or date them simply due to not being white or some other race with a better smv.
David Tennant No GIF by Doctor Who

Just move back to curryland ffs

You weren't meant to live here.
No one wants you here anyway.
Everybody looks at you disgusted.
Even if they smile at you,the smile is fake .

Just move back to curryland ffs

You weren't meant to live here.
No one wants you here anyway.
Everybody looks at you disgusted.
Even if they smile at you,the smile is fake .
This only works for rich people with extensive connections back home. I never go out anyway.

I recommend get a degree and move back to flex on other currycels and get an arranged marriage

No one wants you here so please move back for all our sake

This only works for rich people with extensive connections back home. I never go out anyway.
You need to be rich to go back to India?First time i hear this.Someone that works in the west can buy multiple tickets with his salary and If he saves up he can live like a king back in his fatherland.

No one wants you here so please move back for all our sake
“Le move back!!!!” Yeah like that’ll stop illegal migrants and other immigrants from coming in. Why would I move back when I have money and opportunities here, I’m half ethnic but my ethnic side’s country is a complete and utter shithole. The issue is with your government letting immigrants and refugees in the first place, one guy leaving won’t change the situation.

You need to be rich to go back to India?First time i hear this.Someone that works in the west can buy multiple tickets with his salary and If he saves up he can live like a king back in his fatherland.
I’m half ethnic but but that ethnicity isn’t indian. I have no way to live like a king there since I’ll still need a crazy good job, I’ll be a pariah within my family for moving back, and I don’t even know the language. The only way to betabux would be to bring a woman here for marriage.

Why would I move back when I have money and opportunities here
Like I said you are lucky enough to have opportunity so why don't you learn a skill that's in high demand in your shithole and move back and I know telling you to go back won't stop more niggers coming but telling one shitskin at a time to fuck off is the most I can do

Like I said you are lucky enough to have opportunity so why don't you learn a skill that's in high demand in your shithole and move back and I know telling you to go back won't stop more niggers coming but telling one shitskin at a time to fuck off is the most I can do
No I agree with you, I wish kikes didn’t bring my family here but if I ever move it’ll be a decent ethnic nation like Singapore or malaysia. I’ll save up first.

Try being a spic. Atleast white guys will leave your women alone. Latinos have to deal with white guys and black guys constantly fucking latinas.

The worst fucking thing is seeing cute jeetas of your OWN race but knowing ywnb able to fuck or date them simply due to not being white or some other race with a better smv.
David Tennant No GIF by Doctor Who
this , my month in toronto fucked me for life. hot curry and paki jeetas hanging around with mostly white , some black and asian dudes.

most curry pairs i saw were old and middle aged . generation of arranged marriage and protein deficiency fucked us.

this , my month in toronto fucked me for life. hot curry and paki jeetas hanging around with mostly white , some black and asian dudes.

most curry pairs i saw were old and middle aged . generation of arranged marriage and protein deficiency fucked us.
Yo holy shit I remember you from .org! :feelsahh::feelsahh:

theres no hope for subhuman curries like me

we coped our entire life for nothing

no foids will ever even look us in the face

being a nigger is more beneficial in the 21st century bc all these white foids will give them pity sex
Being curry period