Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

being depressed at work,

OGcel

OGcel

Captain
seeing ur co-workers with ur mask off, no fake smiles nothing just ur incel tired face staring at nothing, i was working in pull&bear this summer it was so fkin suifuel at the beginning i was normiefaking, but being physically so close to actual young women it was too suifuel one day i was just a walking zombie i was low inhib dooming

since then all the co workers were scared of me, i wasnt laughing at their jokes, i wasnt replying to their "hello", lunchtime i was alone staring at the wall eating my pastas

idk why i'm telling u that honestly i'm just super low inhib and blackpilled rn

Last edited:
seeing ur co-workers with ur mask off, no fake smiles nothing just ur incel tired face staring at nothing, i was working in pull&bear this summer it was so fkin suifuel at the beginning i was normiefaking, but being physically so close to actual young women it was too suifuel one day i was just a walking zombie i was low inhib dooming

since then all the co workers were scared of me, i wasnt laughing at their jokes, i wasnt replying to their "hello", lunchtime i was alone staring at the wall eating my pastas

idk why i'm telling u that honestly i'm just super low inhib and blackpilled rn
Well, at least you aren’t being fake I guess. But if you’re not actually ugly, this is the worst thing you could have done.

Well, at least you aren’t being fake I guess. But if you’re not actually ugly, this is the worst thing you could have done.
i'm too blackpill to fake this shit out i tried all my life to be like em if i wasnt ugly i would get some success but obivously after 2 decades on earth u have to understand that ur smv is more close to chewbacca than cavill

A clothes store? Can't even imagine.

A clothes store? Can't even imagine.
absolute brootal :feelsrope:

i did cry back homes some days bc it was too much mogging, too much blackpill, constantly being reminded that u are a subhuman

Dealing with normies and foids and sex havers is ragefuel af at work, glad my job is remote office bullshit. Working somewhere like at a clothing store in a mall would be nightmarefuel :feelsUnreal: kek at being an incel and selling shit to JB whores at an Abercrombie & Fitch or a Lululemon or some shit

i'm too blackpill to fake this shit out i tried all my life to be like em if i wasnt ugly i would get some success but obivously after 2 decades on earth u have to understand that ur smv is more close to chewbacca than cavill
:feelsrope:

i wasnt laughing at their jokes, i wasnt replying to their "hello", lunchtime i was alone staring at the wall eating my pastas
dis y u inkwell :feelskek:

My coworkers would gossip about me just for existing.

Dealing with normies and foids and sex havers is ragefuel af at work, glad my job is remote office bullshit. Working somewhere like at a clothing store in a mall would be nightmarefuel :feelsUnreal: kek at being an incel and selling shit to JB whores at an Abercrombie & Fitch or a Lululemon or some shit
i want to do remote so hard bro anything else but this will lead me to suicide :feelswhat:

Yea that would Be giga over and cucked :feelsclown:

Being depressed at work is the worst. Everyone can see that you're depressed. People can sense it and see it.