Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being good looking is an unstoppable force : story from a socialcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 42691
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42691

Self-banned
-
Btw a socialcel is an incel who participate to a lot of social meetings either by obligation or his own volition.
I’am the first type it’s my job.

So anyway , It’s insane how much being good looking give you power , I would scorch half the earth if it would turn me into a regular Chad.

When I’m in meeting and a chad or Stacy enter , everyone become silence , all the eyes are focused on them , when they speak everyone listen.

I can never respect an attractive person no matter what they achieve because life is too fuckin easy for them

Btw a socialcel is an incel who participate to a lot of social meetings either by obligation or his own volition.
I’am the first type it’s my job.

So anyway , It’s insane how much being good looking give you power , I would scorch half the earth if it would turn me into a regular Chad.

When I’m in meeting and a chad or Stacy enter , everyone become silence , all the eyes are focused on them , when they speak everyone listen.

I can never respect an attractive person no matter what they achieve because life is too fuckin easy for them
I agree, but at a certain age 30-40 the chads and stacys (if they’re not smart or have decent education) start to fall down in life.