Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being homeless and disabled is cruelty I could have never imagined

Socialretard79

Socialretard79

Recruit
★★★
I've posted about it before but I'm still struggling to recover. I've been homeless several times. From December 2015-january 2016 when I was 18. Then from June 2016-january 2018 when I was 18-20. Then from January-October this year. 22-23. A total of 28 months and I'm 23 years old. I'm not the same person after that. I'm autistic, and have a rare connective disease called ehlers danlos syndrome. Severe joint pain, dislocation and spinal cord problems. I didn't ask to be born. It's not getting any better. I'm peak truecel

Brutal I feel for you

What country are you in? Can’t you get into any programs so you could get NEETbux and ldar in peace?

have you tried moving to countries that are open to neetbuxxers?i mean usually these country don't care if you are an immigrant or not,so i wouldn't be surprised if you were able to become a neet with a roof over your head and food on the table.still being disabled and homeless must be pretty fucking grim.

what is the harshest part of being a homeless for you?the cold?physical danger?

and do you consider inceldom to be much worse then homelessness?

Us. I'm gonna try

Depending on the State you should be able too, since you have a disability I’ll google something for you now

have you tried moving to countries that are open to neetbuxxers?i mean usually these country don't care if you are an immigrant or not,so i wouldn't be surprised if you were able to become a neet with a roof over your head and food on the table.still being disabled and homeless must be pretty fucking grim.
It's something I'll never recover from. I'm looking into moving

That's bloody terrible man. You got any insight or advice if the rest of us end up in the same situation?

Hopefully that's your last homeless stint.

It’s a start I guess

I’m gonna becaome a politician and make every onlyfan hoe donate all her money to help my fellow Incels!

We will not be silenced Viva Le Incelalution!!!

It's something I'll never recover from. I'm looking into moving
i edited my post and asked two more questions.there are websites where farmers ask for help and they usually give you a bed and some food for a few hours of work.you might even be able to stay in a farm for a few months if you find the right person.Also most catholic monasteries might give you shelter for a few days and maybe for a good long while if you explain your situation.there are also a few apps where people give out freed food but you probably know all of that,and you might even get dodgy food so always be careful.

i have never been in your situation,so sorry man i don't have much to say.

That's bloody terrible man. You got any insight or advice if the rest of us end up in the same situation?

Hopefully that's your last homeless stint.
Don't drink or do drugs. Don't sleep in the cold. There's many days I was surprised I woke up it was so cold. My left foot is still fucked from 3 years ago. Have your identity documents. Get food stamps or your country equivalent. Get a job. Keep up on cell phone payments. The workforce center here in Colorado gave me a 31 day bus pass every month. Get medicaid if in the US and keep to yourself
i edited my post and asked two more questions.there are websites where farmers ask for help and they usually give you a bed and some food for a few hours of work.you might even be able to stay in a farm for a few months if you find the right person.Also most catholic monasteries might give you shelter for a few days and maybe for a good long while if you explain your situation.there are also a few apps where people give out freed food but you probably know all of that,and you might even get dodgy food so always be careful.

i have never been in your situation,so sorry man i don't have much to say.
just saw the edits. Being homeless is worse. Too many terrible things to say which is the worst

Last edited:
Homelessness wouldn't even exist if the government gave a FUCK about us. Supposedly first world countries and the government can't even provide basic housing for their citizens. What a fucking joke.

Homelessness wouldn't even exist if the government gave a FUCK about us. Supposedly first world countries and the government can't even provide basic housing for their citizens. What a fucking joke.
They just fucking don't. The USA is a shithole

The massive homelessness is a symptom that the US isn’t functioning properly as a country. Most Western European countries don’t have a major problem with this, except for gypsies and illegal immigrants.

Get an "advocate" to help you get on disability.

Basically, some group that "gets a cut" of your check to help speed it along. Then (later) move to an area without that group. And tell them you need your payment released to you.

You only have to tell them you are moving. You don't actually have to.

I knew dudes that done it.

The trick is finding them...

Go to a hospital, and demand help, then THEY will hook you up with such a group.

Since you can't pay them, they will jump through the hoops to find a way to profit from you.

THAT is the theory.

I also know cripple dudes that refused to find a advocate and they are still without disability money! They mooch off of church's and family... Also an option.

Brutal.

You can get free housing and drugs if you come to San Francisco (I'm not kidding). Right now the city is housing homeless people in hotels.

BTW all of the NIMBY whites are very upset about their new homeless neighbors lol. And indeed they are causing fucking havoc. They are spazzing out in the early morning hours. Breaking into cars and stabbing people like never before.

I would imagine that having HIV would be hellish as well. I can't ever imagine taking antiviral drugs every single day to keep the viral levels low.
That would be a lot of stress on your liver and you would be drowsy and sleepy all of the time from the drugs.
I think its total liberal BS when they say you can live with HIV nowadays and live a totally normal life. Thats bullshit imo.

Last edited:
Brutal.

You can get free housing and drugs if you come to San Francisco (I'm not kidding). Right now the city is housing homeless people in hotels.

BTW all of the NIMBY whites are very upset about their new homeless neighbors lol. And indeed they are causing fucking havoc. They are spazzing out in the early morning hours. Breaking into cars and stabbing people like never before.

I would imagine have HIV would be hellish as well. I can't ever imagine taking antiviral drugs every single day to keep the viral levels low.
That would be a lot of stress on your liver and you would be drowsy and sleepy all of the time from the drugs.
I think its total liberal BS when they say you can live with HIV nowadays and live a totally normal life. Thats bullshit imo.
Luckily most people with HIV deserve it

Don't drink or do drugs. Don't sleep in the cold. There's many days I was surprised I woke up it was so cold. My left foot is still fucked from 3 years ago. Have your identity documents. Get food stamps or your country equivalent. Get a job. Keep up on cell phone payments. The workforce center here in Colorado gave me a 31 day bus pass every month. Get medicaid if in the US and keep to yourself

just saw the edits. Being homeless is worse. Too many terrible things to say which is the worst
Aight good tips, what about protection? No doubt you'll get other homeless try to steal your stuff or some drunks or punks pissing on you or kicking you in the head while you sleep.
Luckily most people with HIV deserve it
Fuck those nimby whites, these are the same ppl indirectly responsible for this shit, they're all for bullshit so long as it's someone else's problem.
Brutal.

I would imagine that having HIV would be hellish as well. I can't ever imagine taking antiviral drugs every single day to keep the viral levels low.
Normal life if you have good health care plan & the money for other copes to distract.

Last edited:
Aight good tips, what about protection? No doubt you'll get other homeless try to steal your stuff or some drunks or punks pissing on you or kicking you in the head while you sleep.
Try not to have too much stuff is a big one. Sleep with your phone in your pocket. I lost my wallet and had somebody steal all my food stamps, and they tried stealing my money, they even called my bank and changed my pins. They were on camera at Walmart and 711 using my shit, but because of covid, the cops wouldn't look at the footage. Fucking assholes. They tried opening like 15 credit cards. As far as violence goes, just keep to yourself and you'll probably be fine. Don't sleep outside. Despite what liberals will tell you, most homeless people are absolute pieces of shit.

shut up privileged male and help oppressed women :soy:
And to think there are people who unironically think a Stacy or Tyrone are actually more opressed than OP just for being respectively a woman/black.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back