Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Being incel will associate you as a radicalized terrorist operative of the Islamic State.

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/04/toronto-van-incel/558836/

To have a sex life of some sort seems to me a human right. It’s claiming the right to another person’s sex, or retribution if it is denied, that crosses from an exercise of one’s own humanity to an infringement on someone else’s, in a form of slavery.
And that is something the Toronto killer and his ISIS fellow killers seem to share: a belief that whole classes of people have no unalienable value of their own. (ISIS actually instituted sex slavery, modeled on the sex slavery practiced by the Prophet Muhammad.

JUST LOL, yep. sure. definitely.

let me explain something to the completely foolish septum pierced, tattood women working for an independent journalist startup. I am a radical Muslim. I cannot get even one of these retards on this forum to grasp the basic concepts of Islam, let alone have them learn, understand, and execute the practice of managing sabayas (maidens of the right hand).

they have NOTHING in common with the Islamic State and if anyone from the Islamic State were to see these copecels who do drugs, drink, masturbate, and deny God, they would be executed on first contact.

anyone who writes articles like these are seeking attention, clicks, and money. this article is a piece of fiction/science fantasy with no position on being an authoritative source on incels.

scram, all you low IQ kuffar associating me with the enemies of Allah.

This person at least agrees that to have a sex life of some sort is a human right, and for us to not have one would be us being denied that human right. So, person, how are we supposed to feel about our lot in life? Are we not at least owed our anger?

These "liberated", "free-thinking" western cunts see everything that calls them out for their bullshit and doesn't allow them to do whatever they want as a single form of brutal sex slavery. They're just screeching tbh

if anyone from the Islamic State were to see these copecels who do drugs, drink, masturbate, and deny God, they would be executed on first contact
tbh :feelskek:

Normies will defend the islamic radicals by saying they're "uncivilized, and are a victim of their culture".

quit coping b0y0. its fucking 0ver 4 u

Yup, there are more differences, like the khalif of ISIS is Abu-Bakr-al-Baghdadi and our khalif is the lord St.Blackops2cel-azza-wajal who just shut down his FB account.

This person at least agrees that to have a sex life of some sort is a human right, and for us to not have one would be us being denied that human right.
It’s a basic human need but not necessarily a right.Even so, our anger is not unfounded

It’s a basic human need but not necessarily a right.Even so, our anger is not unfounded

"Right" is probably the wrong word, "need" is better. But that just goes to show how not unfounded our anger is, that this person would go so far as to say "right."

Yup, there are more differences, like the khalif of ISIS is Abu-Bakr-al-Baghdadi and our khalif is the lord St.Blackops2cel-azza-wajal who just shut down his FB account.
Our khalif stands with the muslims and is blackpilled unlike morgan lahaye who wont join us

we isis now boyos :feelskek:

Based Jihadicel.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/04/toronto-van-incel/558836/

JUST LOL, yep. sure. definitely.

let me explain something to the completely foolish septum pierced, tattood women working for an independent journalist startup. I am a radical Muslim. I cannot get even one of these retards on this forum to grasp the basic concepts of Islam, let alone have them learn, understand, and execute the practice of managing sabayas (maidens of the right hand).

they have NOTHING in common with the Islamic State and if anyone from the Islamic State were to see these copecels who do drugs, drink, masturbate, and deny God, they would be executed on first contact.

anyone who writes articles like these are seeking attention, clicks, and money. this article is a piece of fiction/science fantasy with no position on being an authoritative source on incels.

scram, all you low IQ kuffar associating me with the enemies of Allah.
If you are a real daeshcel, you are a volcel. You can buy a yezidi traditional woman from a cage in the market.

"Right" is probably the wrong word, "need" is better. But that just goes to show how not unfounded our anger is, that this person would go so far as to say "right."
Good point

If you are a real daeshcel, you are a volcel. You can buy a yezidi traditional woman from a cage in the market.
cope.

i would need a bag of gold dinars to get virgin pussy.

High IQcel. OP is just a larper, he's not a Daeshcel. JFL.

The left loves Islam tho so this makes no sense, Liberals are all about letting millions of muslims into Europe in the name of "diversity" and "cultural enrichment". You can't say shit about Islam without feminists getting their panties in a twist, they are allied with cunts like Linda Sarsour too.

Look man. I only want 25 VIRGINS!

That would be akbar!