Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The time of being mogged on the home-ground

sinclair_silence

sinclair_silence

Mogged by Flies
★★★
One of the most disturbing times of my life was the first half of 2022. I think I legitimately went insane during those months but recovered to some degree about half-way through the year. During that time I was going on many lonely walks in the neighborhood. One day as I was returning, I was on the very street of my house and I saw a SIGHT that I still cannot forget. I don't know why I thought of it tonight but anyway…

I saw an open garage and there was a teenage guy, probably a bit younger than I was at the time, working out with his girlfriend. I saw him staring at his girlfriend as I she was doing some kind of exercise, I think it was pushups or situps—something on the ground. It was truly awful, especially because I didn't have as thick skin as I do now. I hadn't been exposed to as much of seeing couples and also PDA as I have now. But seeing the enjoyment of this guy, with his girlfriend, how he was watching her in tight workout clothing of course… it was absolutely BRUTAL. And I am as alienated from girls today as I was then, despite now residing at the college. It's over.

Learn to live with it brother, they hold no power over you.
The fact I remember it nearly two years on tho… has to count for something. Happy Easter, anyways.