Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being Indian = Incel by default

Dassadeinmush

Dassadeinmush

Sleep 24/7 & Posting cringe
-
Rename this site Curry.is

This is mistaken; no one man is incel solely due to their race, regardless of any sort of ethnic tax... :feelssus:

I think it's plausible there's a high quantity of fakecels here who are ethnic; many who hyperfocus on their race and claim it's the only reason for them being incel are suspicion-rising, as I wonder if they have otherwise good features they refuse to reveal or even ignore in delusion of ethnicity somehow making Chadpreets and Changs truecels. :feelshehe:

They forget that looks and other physical factors influence the stereotypes and ethnic tax levied against them to have a much more minute effect; it has a compounding effect on those that are truly subhuman, yes, but I doubt 6'2 lightskin Bangladeshi Chadpreet is incel even in Denmark or something. :society:

no retarded faggot

How did you know I wasn’t joking either
Because you're white and whites in my experience have thin skin, not as thin as niggers but still pretty thin

no retarded faggot
How about yes. New rule to fellow currycels: Write all posts in Hindi to drive the foreign scum out. The only incels that are brothers are incels of our own blood

How about yes. New rule to fellow currycels: Write all posts in Hindi to drive the foreign scum out. The only incels that are brothers are incels of our own blood
why are most fakecels ethnic?

why are most fakecels ethnic?
Shitskins always gang up against the huwhyte men to humiliate him into giving up his bitches. That's the real game JBWs never notice but always secretly suspect